My tama(s)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andygal666

Reaction score
Hi all. I just got my first V2 Connections, I thought I'd share how it's going so far!

So I started it up at 7:38 or something the day before yesterday, it hatched into a girl baby. Now this is my first v2 tamagotchi and it's been a long time since I had ANY tamagotchis at all so I'm afraid I kind of bumbled my way through the baby stage.

baby Sasha asked for praise once and got sick once during the baby period. Anyway she ended up tranforming itno a Hitodech(sp?) the starfish looking thing and immediately went to sleep.

So the next morning I got up at 8 as usual the same time as the tama. She recieved 3 displines that day, and should have gotten a 4th but I fat-fingered it, it's so hard to push these tiny little buttons sometimes LOL

This morning I woke up at 9:20 to find that the tamagotchi had transformed at some point before I got up into a Ringotchi the apple thing. I'm not quite sure whether that is good or bad though it is kinda cute I guess. She has recieved 3 displines today,two time outs because she called when she didn't need anything and one praising.

At current writing she is full in hunger and happyness with 7 bars in the displine meter.

I don't have as much going on as some of you as I only have one tamagotchi at this point.

just a minute ago Sasha asked for praise. She now has 8 bars in the discipline meter.

She is now 2 years old.

was out shopping all afternoon. Boguht batteries for the tamagotchi so I'll be prepared. Looked at Zellers for tamagotchis but they didn't have any, they did have some other VP thing called a pixel-chick or whatever but it looked kinda lame.

Sasha needed disiplince at 1 pm and again at 3:07 PM. I was playing a demo version of pokemon colloseum in EB games so she got a bit neglectd and ended up with poop on her screen AND down one on hunger and happyness.

Anyway she is now full and happy with a full discipline meter. I will phone toy R us to see when they will get another shipment in as mine was the very last one they had last Wednesday.

peeped for displine at some point yesterday evening. Still asleep at the moment though.

I've been trying to get an angelgotchi off EBay we shall see.

has asked for displine twice today, once at 11 am and again at 4:12 PM.

Was paused for 2 hours between just after noon and 2:30 because I needed a nap very badly.

I think she will become an adult sometime tomorrow morning.

Sasha needed displine at around 7 yesterday evening.

anyway this morning she grow into....

A MAMETCHI! YAY!

Sasha has ben active today, She was singing and coming up close to the scren during my biology class, singing again at 2:30 after my class, and coming up the screen in Math class at 3:30. She took a bath at 6:30 and brushed her teeth at quarter to 8 this evening. She is now asleep and in my purse for safekeeoing, that's where I keep the tamagotchi at night.,

Sasha was somewhat neglected yesterday because I was tired and slept a lot, at one point she ended up down two hearts in each with poo on her screen, I'm very sorry Sasha, I'm a terrible tama-parent.

Anyway she is now 6 years old and is currently brushing her teeth, how cute.

well yesterday was an uneventful day not much happened.

But today just a few minutes ago the matchmaker showed up and brought a kaerutchi to mate with, she had a cute little baby boy, I think I will name it Andre.

not much to say except that the baby poops a lot, other then that it's been quiet.

I expect that Sasha will leave tonight. I'll miss her.

Well have just watched Sasha leave...now the baby is all alone.

Oh yes and I forgot to mention that I won a tamagotchi angel off EBay, no idea when it will show up, hopefully soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Andre ended up falling asleep in poo last night and the light was left on till 9:49 or something...I'm a bad bad person..

and he became a Hinachi..it's funny looking...

*me cries*

I overslept today, when I got up Andre had 3 empty happy hearts and 2 poops on the screen, this is turning into an accidental experiment in bad parenting *sigh*

Anyway he is now 2 years old.

Yes I have returned.

Andre is 3, and has just become a Mimitchi, colour me surprised, after all my lazy parenting, and according to Rivenn's tamadex hinachi isn't even somebody to be able to become mimitchi.

Anyway he is now 3 years old, 33 pounds, and full on everything.

I have won a silver V3 on Ebay, and my tamagotchi angel is in the mail! I'm hoping the latter will arive on Friday.

I forgot to updaate for a few days heh.

Andre is now 6, almost 7 and the matchmaker came and brought a Hiratchi, they had a baby boy.

My Tamagotchi angel has not yet appeared, maybe Monday?

Andre left yesterday, I named the baby boy Kevin, It was a kinkomotchi as a toddler and is now a UFOtchi!

OMG it's HERE! My v3 has arrived in the mail! now I'm just waiting on my angelgotchi.

I hatched it and it is a boy, I have named it Frank.

Latest posts

Back