Did you have a tama when you were younger??

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Did you have a tama when you were younger??

• Yes!! I had one when they first came out!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mayber, i dont remember...

• No, Connection is my first one!

• What is a tama??? I dont have one!!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I had a P1! It was lavender with white swirls. I suppose that particular design is somewhat rare, because I've never seen another Tamagotchi like it anywhere else, even on ebay.

I have been looking for it during my month off school, but I haven't been able to find it :rolleyes:

Ok, i had 22 VPs/tamagotchis in total. Heaps of P1s and P2s. And a cupple nano fakes...and other weird VPs. Sadly, my mum has chucked them all in the bud :rolleyes: . So, now, i only have a P2 from back then...and im hopfully getting more from back then.

i never had a tamagotchi but i had a nano kitty :)

~pineapple :p

i had a P2 tiger stripes and a ocean. i also had a nano bunny, giga Salem and 8 in 1 mini pets. my favorite when i was little was my 8 in 1 because you can choose you pet. too bad it doesn't work anymore...

I love tamagotchis. I wish I had more when I was little but now that I am older and I am a collector, I have 112 tamagotchis and I am still counting. YEY1

I had a MY BABY!

Don't ask but it was 1 of the first tamagotchi's to eva come out.

i remember mine, it was one of the rarest colors, i don't know what happened to it though

I had two when I was about 8 (i am 14 now) I dropped mine in the koala pen at the Zoo and the nasty zoo keeper wouldnt go get it for me. I was crying and everything. nasty huh? :D -pictures ebil koalas sitting in trees playing with original stlye tama's- :D

No, my parents refused to buy one for me. I did get a nano kitty thingy and some other puppy thing. and I borrowed my friends p1 for a summer.

And now I am 19 and I can have them if I want and I have 2 and 2 more in the mail. And my dad knows nothing about it!

<_<

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back