How to do if...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Santi

Reaction score
:ph34r: Tamas are starting to bore you? Here are some things you can do if you want to make you like tamagotchis:

:furawatchi: Wait like one month, never see your tamagotchi, hide it, do everything so you cant see it, then when a mont passes, start your tamagotchi again!

:unsure: Another thing you can do is to stop using your tamagotchi, then, when a new version comes, buy it!

If you have more tips, please post them.

Hope it works B)

Last edited by a moderator:
I think this is a great Idea, but shouldn't this be in the tips and tricks section. and, when I got really board of my tamas, I let my friend take care of them. Then when I wanted then again, i just got them back!

That is quite a good idea but instead of pausing them you should take out the battery so it doesnt die before you want to play with your tama again :eek:

~shawdy~

and i'll move it to tips and tricks :p

That is quite a good idea but instead of pausing them you should take out the battery so it doesnt die before you want to play with your tama again :p
~shawdy~

and i'll move it to tips and tricks :mimitchi:
yeah. thats better.

save the batteries cuz its expensive!

:D Tamas are starting to bore you? Here are some things you can do if you want to make you like tamagotchis:
:huh: Wait like one month, never see your tamagotchi, hide it, do everything so you cant see it, then when a mont passes, start your tamagotchi again!

^_^ Another thing you can do is to stop using your tamagotchi, then, when a new version comes, buy it!

Hope it works ;)
i DID THAT B4 u posted this thing. i left my tama 4 like 4 months and then on the xas play my friend told me 2 bring my tama in. i did it then i liked tamas. but now i left it and i'm gonna have all my tamas working when i get a v3. (I wanna get a v3. then i'll have v1,2+3 working~! even though my v1's battery expires every so often.)

when i leave my tama in my bag in my cupboard i take out the batteries.

Last edited by a moderator:
That is a very good Idea. I have not gotten sick of them yet....but I'm sure I will soon. If I ever do...I will keep this in mind! :lol:

I was very worried when it happened to me :ph34r:

P.S. I dont know good english so please tell me the mistakes i had :D

People think their tamagotchis are boring maybe because they always get the same character for example masktchi.And the other reason is because when it dies And people made it to like the 6th generation.They worked so hard to get to that generation so they give up.And they just let they're tramagotchis die.That's what my friends always do and it's so mean.

I once got sick of it 1 time and then after a year I'm into it again! I'll make sure I'll remember this tip. :furawatchi:

<_< Tamas are starting to bore you? Here are some things you can do if you want to make you like tamagotchis:
:furawatchi: Wait like one month, never see your tamagotchi, hide it, do everything so you cant see it, then when a mont passes, start your tamagotchi again!

:rolleyes: Another thing you can do is to stop using your tamagotchi, then, when a new version comes, buy it!

Hope it works :mellow:
Nice ideas!! I always get tired of them after about 6 months. Then I forget about them. When another version comes out i start playing with the all again!

:furawatchi: :mametchi: :furawatchi: ;) B) i think thats mean. you would tecnecly be abandaning your tama!!!! (HOW RUDE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back