I TOLD YOU!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

spark12341234

Reaction score
I TOLD YOU EVERYBODY ITS OKAY TO SPAM HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF YOU ARE REPORTED PLEASE ALSO DO NOT CLOSE PEOPLE'S TOPICS OR ELSE ILL LURE U INTO A TRAP(REAL LIFE)VERY SOON ALSO PLEASE DO NOT POST RULES.! :p :eek:

why did you say that and with you screaming at everyone you will get reported anyway.

cuz it isnt okay to spam or threaten people.

and dont insult the guides for doing their job.

im not a guide but ive always wanted to say this:

*topic closed*

why are you doing this, do you want to be banned, if you want to leave the site just leave.

why did you say that and with you screaming at everyone you will get reported anyway.cuz it isnt okay to spam or threaten people.

and dont insult the guides for doing their job.

im not a guide but ive always wanted to say this:

*topic closed*
yes, i agree w/ u but, you cant close topics, only guides can.

Last edited by a moderator:
_tama_cream_soda_ is right. Its not right to spam or threaten people. Its a rule on tamatalk not to spam. The guides are just doing there job.

I don't really see the point of this thread at all.

Please be kind. This is intended to be a nice place to visit. I do not understand what your problem is. :p

I don't see this going anywhere but a little flame war so I will have to close it.

If you have a problem, any one of the mods or Admin will be happy to help you out.

*closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back