Ask a qquestion

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

vidhi

Reaction score
ask me any question about tamagotchi and i will answer it :furawatchi: :angry: :D :D :D

please i will reply it

u will just be amazed

here is an answer to what my friends were asking.................. :angry:

no offense but this might be closed cause its considered spam

its that if u buy a hat which costs 5000 or something like that

ur tama(if it is an adult ) will go to paris

and other places

they have closed a lot of topics like this one and said it was spam

It wasnt a hat it was a ufo. . . and how do you know that it goes to paris?

:D hello, i have a couple of questions i hope you know the answers to. The first one is about a character i got- after i had not taken such good care of my tamagotchi, it looked like a fat angry old whale?? i haven't seen a picture of it anywhere on the internet- is it maybe a secret chartacter- ok anyway then i got a secret code of tamagotchi. com and i entered it at the shop and it showed me a picture of a stuffed toy panda- and said "try it" so i clicked the enter button and the fat whale was pushed up in to the sky and a cute little panda character like the stuffed toy appeared in the whale's place- it was so cool and the panda character is so cute- i also have never seen a picture of the panda on the internet.

Also i went to the shop again and entered the code and it gave me the option of buying the stuffed toy for 2500 gotchi- i couldn't because i didnt have enough at the time.

So confused any ideas about any of this- also will the whale return or do i get to keep the panda??

its that if u buy a hat which costs 5000 or something like thatur tama(if it is an adult ) will go to paris

and other places
its actually not a hat its a U.F.O :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back