how do u get a Wooltchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamasav6

Reaction score
how do you get a wootchi? the one that looks like a sheep

Sorry - this is a long post - but :

Not quite perfect care! This is a method that I used to get Urutchi (Wooltchi). I am sure there must be others and that this is NOT the only way!

Remember this is a guide and not a guarantee - everyone takes care of their Tamagotchis in slightly different ways. Good Luck!

Baby: Hungry : ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Happy: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

No empty hungry or happy hearts for the whole hour. I did give it two treats - lollipops (fave food) but don't know if this affected the character it evolved into.

Snacks also given to make sure the Happy hearts stayed full. No games played, no IR connections and no items played with during the 1hr.

It evolved into Hitodetchi.

Child: Hitodetchi: Hungry: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Happy: ♥ ♥ ♥

Hungry hearts were ALWAYS full - no misses - but as for Happy hearts: 1 of the 4 hearts was empty about twice during the 24hrs (for no more than 30mins)

Gave it a Pineapple as treat (fave food), and gave it snacks to keep Happy hearts full as well as other treats. Played Jump and Bump (Jump played the most).

It evolved into Puroperatchi.

Teen: Puroperatchi: Again Hungry hearts always full with no misses. 1 of 4 Happy hearts empty about three times during the three days evolution - but not empty for long periods - no more than 30-45 mins.

Played Jump, Bump and Heading each day - Bump the most often.

It didn't get any fave food, but did get other Treats / Snacks to fill happy hearts.

Also used pot plant & shovel - got a nasty snake from the shovel, but otherwise got two lots of points from the plants - don't know if treats (fave foods) and shovel/pot plants make a difference but thought I'd include them for accuracy's sake.

It evolved into Urutchi (Wooltchi)!

Best, etc.

TamaMum

Last edited by a moderator:
Not quite perfect care! This is a method that I used to get Urutchi (Wooltchi). I am sure there must be others and that this is NOT the only way!

Remember this is a guide and not a guarantee - everyone takes care of their Tamagotchis in slightly different ways. Good Luck!

No empty hungry or happy hearts for the whole hour. I did give it two treats - lollipops (fave food) but don't know if this affected the character it evolved into.

Snacks also given to make sure the Happy hearts stayed full. No games played, no IR connections and no items played with during the 1hr.

Hungry hearts were ALWAYS full - no misses - but as for Happy hearts: 1 of the 4 hearts was empty about twice during the 24hrs (for no more than 30mins)

Gave it a Pineapple as treat (fave food), and gave it snacks to keep Happy hearts full as well as other treats. Played Jump and Bump (Jump played the most).

Teen: Puroperatchi: Again Hungry hearts always full with no misses. 1 of 4 Happy hearts empty about three times during the three days evolution - but not empty for long periods - no more than 30-45 mins.

It didn't get any fave food, but did get other Treats / Snacks to fill happy hearts.

Also used pot plant & shovel - got a nasty snake from the shovel, but otherwise got two lots of points from the plants - don't know if treats (fave foods) and shovel/pot plants make a difference but thought I'd include them for accuracy's sake.

Best, etc.

TamaMum
i was wondering what it evolved into because i dont think i saw it on rivenns and if so i missed it so thanks so much! the reason i need it is because i drew a color version of the tamadex onto a posterboard and hung it in my room!

i was wondering what it evolved into because i dont think i saw it on rivenns ...
Well, it evolved into an Urutchi / Wooltchi - the fluffy sheep one with the black face - that's what the thread was about.... lol ^_^

I am sure I have seen the Wooltchi on Rivenn's Tamadex...

Best, etc.

TamaMum

Best, etc.

TamaMum
I got a Urutchi on my first ever even generation. It evolved from babytchi, to marutchi, to purpelltchi to Urutchi.

*tama star* :furawatchi:

i got my urutchi(wooltchi) from debugging. i have gotten all the charters in the game.(including the secrtet charters) except i got urutchi(wooltchi) on my 4th gen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back