DEBUGGING

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

santatgotchi

Reaction score
This is the actual way on how to debug you tamagotchi(warning at you own risk!!) if you dont do it correctly you could screw up the whole system but,if you pay attention and follow directions you will sucessfully debug you tama. ok #1 first you need to unscrew the back of the tama then, you will see the battery. Take it out. then, once you've taken out the battery unscrew the four little screws at each corner of the tamagotchi next, you pull off the top of whitch you unscrewed.then be VERY carful when you take of the unscrewed top because you will see a wire and you DO NOT want to break that. Ok you will see the spot where the battery goes put the battery back in and use tape to hold it in nice and snug. if the red top thing come of dont worry you can just put it back in when you put the tama back together but be aware about the reset button coming out it probebly will, if you see it come out put it back in idmediatly. ok back to where we were next you will see by the left bottom corner of the battery the word''DEBUG'' and two little semi-circles below it. Very lightly scratch a line(with a pencil) in between the two semi-circles a few times (8 times).next once you have lightly scrated the line inbetween them a few times while holding the battery down gently put the cover part with the 4 scews back in place and screw it in again(you can let go of the battery now) put the final covering down and screw it in nice and snug. ok #2 once you've actually debugged it look on you screen(it may be blank) and if it is blank just start pushing random buttons until the words ''reset and'' download'' apear.click reset. then set the time and all that and when the egg appears just press C and all the tamagotchi charcters will appear. you can choose any one you want.

well you finally finished it wasen't that hard now was it? well even if it was kinda hard it was worth it! thank- you very much for reading this debugging guide.

i hope it helped!! (p.s you can also put you tama in hyper mode by clicking C when you not doing anything).

Last edited by a moderator:
This will be alot of help to the people who haven't had much experience, most people say, "Take of the back of the tama, unscrew the for little screws, and scratch the circles that say DEBUG next to them".

thanx

that is cool!!!!

Sorry about double post >.< computer is going really slow for some reason :D I'm gonna restart..

:) i can't take off the four little screws ! how do you do it? can someone help me? fast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pochitchi: :mametchi: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :huh:

This is the actual way on how to debug you tamagotchi(warning at you own risk!!) if you dont do it correctly you could screw up the whole system but,if you pay attention and follow directions you will sucessfully debug you tama. ok #1 first you need to unscrew the back of the tama then, you will see the battery. Take it out. then, once you've taken out the battery unscrew the four little screws at each corner of the tamagotchi next, you pull off the top of whitch you unscrewed.then be VERY carful when you take of the unscrewed top because you will see a wire and you DO NOT want to break that. Ok you will see the spot where the battery goes put the battery back in and use tape to hold it in nice and snug. if the red top thing come of dont worry you can just put it back in when you put the tama back together but be aware about the reset button coming out it probebly will, if you see it come out put it back in idmediatly. ok back to where we were next you will see by the left bottom corner of the battery the word''DEBUG'' and two little semi-circles below it. Very lightly scratch a line(with a pencil) in between the two semi-circles a few times (8 times).next once you have lightly scrated the line inbetween them a few times while holding the battery down gently put the cover part with the 4 scews back in place and screw it in again(you can let go of the battery now) put the final covering down and screw it in nice and snug. ok #2 once you've actually debugged it look on you screen(it may be blank) and if it is blank just start pushing random buttons until the words ''reset and'' download'' apear.click reset. then set the time and all that and when the egg appears just press C and all the tamagotchi charcters will appear. you can choose any one you want.well you finally finished it wasen't that hard now was it? well even if it was kinda hard it was worth it! thank- you very much for reading this debugging guide.

i hope it helped!! (p.s you can also put you tama in hyper mode by clicking C when you not doing anything).
thanx for the tip!!

wow thats really helpful!! i already debugged my tama before i read this. i didnt like it debugged so i undebugged yesterday morning. now its back to normal lol. but anyway, thats really going to help out others that dont no how to debug! :)

what does debugging do?
Basically it is and extra program in the Tamagotchi for beta testing. You can choose any character and speed up the clock. That about it, though.

:unsure: ok..so are you sure that it wont do anything bad to your tama? like if it will break???please reply

When you debug your tama and lets say you chose an adult. . . when does it evolve

thanks for all the comments, a few things that happens when you debug it. first it will start out at 0 yrs old even if you choose an adult it will also be 1st gen even if its a second gen charicter.(weird huh?). ok you can also undebug it you do the same thing as debugging except you erase the scratches that you made to debug it. The MOST important one. when you debug it the screen may go blank when you reset it its really strange because when you press the reset button the screen goes blank. ok alll you have to do is push around a few buttons (you will hear the reset sound a few times) But dont think its broken because it isn't. just folow the instructions ubove and you should have your tama back to normal.

Thank-You

:) ok..so are you sure that it wont do anything bad to your tama? like if it will break???please reply
I can't garentee that you're tamagotchi will remain the same- it will either not work or will break. Chanses are, the proceder will work if you're lucky: The smart kind of idea is to have more than one version one, two or version three tamagotchi in case the debugging isn't a sucsess.

// ;)

by tutti*frutti, good luck

Yeah this debugging is at your own risk. I buggered up one of my V2's doing that. I'd suggest getting an older person to help you with this and take your time. rushing through it may not be the smartest option.

Debugging also gives your tama the ability to hypergrow. When you hit button C once you have done it successfully it will speed through the growth process and will only stop if its hungry, unhappy, needs to sleep or poops.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back