oldtamagotchi/matchmaker

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GANKY36

Reaction score
Can an Ojitchi get the matchmaker. Please answer cause if it can't then I'll just reset it. Wait, can any character that u get from debugged get the matchmaker including the regular ones like masktchi, kuchipatchi, the teenagers when they grow up?

The old folk can not get the matchmaker. Only adults get the matchmaker. Old people can only breed with another old person of the opposite sex. Hope this helps.

nooooooooooooooo!! *sob* my old lady tama will die a virgin... baby-less. wait-- how come the matchmaker never came before it turned into an old lady when it was an adult tarokotchi? im confused. and sad.

Did You Check When She Came At The Times: 10AM 3PM And 7PM??

They Are The Times She Comes. Were You Watching Your Tamagotchi Then?

but can you get the matchmaker if it's debugged? even if its a baby?

The matchmaker comes when you have it debugged. Same times.

The matchmaker comes for at least two days twice a day.

The matchmaker comes when you have it debugged. Same times.The matchmaker comes for at least two days twice a day.
k thanks :p

The matchmaker cant come but you can still breed with your friends tamagotchis or if you have others :p

but if you do have two oldtiemrs and they get married...will the baby still go throw the baby stage throw to teenage or adult stage?? and what pesents do they get??

i really want to know!! can someone please tell me!! thanks

but if you do have two oldtiemrs and they get married...will the baby still go throw the baby stage throw to teenage or adult stage?? and what pesents do they get??

Two old people will produce two babytchis. They will then each turn into an oyijitchi (a secret character) later the day their parents leave. Oyijitchi is an adult. A child born from old timers will skip the toddler and teen stage. It will be able to mate at age three.

I have two five-year-old oyijitchis right now. They will leave at midnight tonight, because they each have a child.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back