blahh i'm confused!!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dorkindonuts

Reaction score
ok... this past month when i was vacationing in korea, i bought a black tamagotchi. i've been considering to debug it, but debugging doesn't work with UK versions, and i have no idea if my tama that i bought in korea is UK or JPN.

the packaging (as well as the awesome full colored 20 something paged instruction booklet) is in korean and it's called "come back! tamagotchi plus!" (and yes, it is a real tamagotchi.)... so you automatically assume it's a tamagotchi plus (JPN?). i pull the battery tab, and the whole thing is in english, not korean or japanese. but i noticed the programming is just like the UK version with the weight being measured in grams, no pause feature, etc... but the shell is ALL black with white buttons and a ball chain. the UK versions have a black one, but has TAMAGOTCHI in white above the screen. the JPN version has an all solid black one with white buttons (just like the one i have...)

i can't figure out of mine is debugg-able or not because i can't tell if it's a UK or JPN version! help me! :blink:

there is a black version in the JPN ones. it's an ALL black shell with white buttons. the UK has black with white buttons, but has tamagotchi written above it.

i'm so confused.

Japanese Tamagotchis Are Called 'Tamagotchi Plus!' UK Ones Are Just 'Tamagotchi'.

Youll Find These Names At The Top Of The Tamagotchi!!

P.S. American Ones Are 'Tamagotchi Connection' And Australian Ones Are 'Tamagotchi Connextion'.

Hope I Helped :blink:

uhh... i'm still confused. my tama's shell is japanese, but the programming is uk. the packaging and name is korean.

maybe i shouldn't try to debug it and just buy an american one to do it instead. idk.

Its either sounds fake..but, not fake....lol :rolleyes:

Im confused...i realy dont know.....

Just debug it and see what happenes. If it works.... Then its a Plus or a ConnECTion. If not, its a conneXion.

yeah i dont think its fake. there's a walmart in korea and i bought it there.

well. here goes nothing.

From what I am hearing it is either the U.K. version or a fake. Not sure which because I can't see it but that's my opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back