SECRET CHARACTER

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

babydog2000

Reaction score
I have been looking at so many different theories about how to get Nazotchi, the secret character. My Tama had a baby a day ago, and I want to try to get the secret character. Does anybody have the secret character or know somebody who has Nazotchi? I would really appreciate tips or hints that you know of. Thanks!!!

i think ur suppose to never give it snacks.. ever even with the mom or dad

Well, i cant remember who, but a tamatalk member tryed that "no snkacks" therioy...and it killed her tama...because of it not being happy.

I think that there are a few theories. However, I don't think that anyone has ever gotten Nazotchi without dubugging their Tama. Hope that helps! ;)

You don't have to feed it snacks cause when it has no hearts under happy just play with it and it will fill up. If it is at its lowest weight just Feed it some stuff then play some games. It will have a full happy meter and will be back to its original weight.

I was told that the only way you can get it is by debugging your tama. I would not do this, however, because it takes all the fun out of the game. When you debug, you always know what character you are going to get and that eliminates the element of surprise!!

I am currently conducting a rather interesting experiment to get nazotchi. All I can say is that I'm using hyperspeed. :ninja: <_< I believe this experiment can only produce a nazotchi because.... You'll see. :p

Nazotchi, please keep me up to date if this experiment works! I really want to get a nazotchi tama w/o debugging

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back