Dancing Tamagotchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love to look over at my tama to find them singing or dancing.

Bathtime is very cute too ^_^ .

it will sometimes bath on it's own. mine bathes at around 6:30 PM.

Yeah, tamagotchis bath on there own. Speaking of baths, I feel like having a shower now LOL. Ok anyways, mine baths around 7:30pm. It's pretty much between 6:00pm and 8:00pm. Babies don't bathe.

My mametchi sings so much, I get tired of it.

Have you seen your tama brush its teeth or bow to you? It is SO cute!!! :hitodetchi:

He means by bow when you get a close up of your tam and it dose its own type of "bow"
oh. im not sure how thats bow. but okay!

yeah, all adults do it!

they smile up close, is a better description.

the gozarutchi one is the weirdest. it jumps up and looks at you upside down. kinda weird.

Each of the adult tamas come up close to the screen and do different things.

Mametchi goes a little cross-eyed and looks like its surprised (or kissing you, depends on how you feel I guess lol :) )

Cho Himetchi looks from side to side as if it's looking outside of the screen at the room you are in.

Kaerutchi just seems to laugh at you.

Most of the adults seem to come up close to brush their teeth as well. Often happens around mid-morning.

I have noticed teens and adults sitting in a bathtub with steam wafting up around them. Usually between 6pm to 8pm, depending on the tamas bedtime.

Last edited by a moderator:
how do you bath your tama?
you dont. it just does it automatically. if you ignore your tama for like 45 minutes or something they will either dance, take a bath, spit (???), roll, or run and then fall on its face. it also depends on wat stage your tamagotchi is at. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back