why do old posts keep coming

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

suckah dun play

Reaction score
why do old posts get new dates and are put on top of the list?....i swear ive seen these same exact threads udner different datse, and they jus keep reappearing. i think they need to stop this and try to make it more in order...i dunno, thats juss wut i think

Because the newest post goes to the top of the list and if someone looks back on the 2nd or 3rd page and sees an old topic they want to post about it goes to the top since that was the last post.

Whenever someone posts on a thread, that thread goes to the top. For instance I just answered one of my old posts that was on page 2 and it is now at the top of the page.

Now, when I hit the submit button when I post this, your thread will knock mine down one and your post will be the top one.

OOOOO!!!! thank you. that makes soo much sense now. i thought they meant post, as in posting as a whole new subject thinggy. thanks for straightening me out... haha

But, some members seem to be bringing up realy[/] old posts!!!! Like from Septemeber, when i started tamatalk.

DAM! im italic thing didient work...it was supost to be this:

realy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back