HALLELUJAH!!!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaGurl

Reaction score
When i was ice skating i saw this big X thingy in the screen that kept flashing. I asked my dad what it was and he said that meant the battery was low. I was all mad cuz i had heard that when you change the battery your tama dies and you get a new one. When it did, I started pressing a bunch of buttons (i have no clue why :rolleyes: ) and the option of download came up. I didn't know what it would do, but I pressed it anyway. A few seconds later, Tila popped up on the screen!!! ;)

Yup, that's what it does. :3 *nods* Speaking of batteries, my older connection's died out while my newer one is still goin' strong! I gave them batteries at the same time... XP

Congrats!! Im so glad that you saved your tama!! I think that the download feature is HEAPS cool!!

its kinda makes you think what downliad does there has to be an eternal battery or something that saves you progress or something its a wierd thing to wonder bout........or they could prgramed it to automatically save like the older nintendo games such and super mario bros for snes ect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back