Is Tamagotchi girly?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Banjo

Reaction score
Just wondering, cause I might get Corner Shop for the DS

* Moved from Tamagotchi Warnings > What's On Your Mind? *

Last edited by a moderator:
TAMAGOTCHI isn't "girly" but then again, I am a boy and I was teased for having 1

My advice: get a black 1 or dark blue 1 or a masculine colour 2 make U feel more comfortable, if U R anxious about it, when U take it to school, just ask to go to the bathroom and feed/play with it there

well, no.

but however the non-tama pplz love to tease you.

they will all be destroyed one day. boo non tama fans! boo!

[or their personalities redesigned you take ur pick.]

so its best to just leave it at home.

*personal experence* so yeah, nice to take my advice.

---

i may be very nice online but the truth is i just love to pick fights at school, the sad truth. and im usually younger then them too. so if someone insults my tamas.. and its not just out of the ordinary seeing as i have 6, i would get into fights every day. and its repetitive. so id ethier just glare at them, do nothing, or kick them. it sounds kinda offensive but its self defence for my tamas. this guy likes to take them from me and i kick him really hard.

really hard. :)

edit: if you hafta get a "girly" colored one PAINT it black B) i put glitter nail on mine so pplz [guys] would stop trying to take them but thats just my personal case.

and as a DS game.. well, dont play it in pulblic if u dont wanna get teased.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not really girly.

You could get one that was made for guys. Like.. digimon tamagotchi. You can battle those ones. :)

Plus, not like you have to show what games you have to your friends. o.o

please don't be woofed off just because Tamagtchi seems 'girlie'... Its a great game so If you get teased,they are just jeolous that you have a great game to play! :furawatchi:

Tamagotchi is not girly! It's BanDai's fault. They are really lame sometimes. They advertise it like it's for girls!

I got SO MAD, I e-mailed them JUST to tell them that it bugs me and that guys like Tamagotchi Pets too.

Go ahead and get the DS game just to prove a point! :furawatchi: Show everyone out there that boys like Tamas and your not afraid to show it! That's what I do.

Tamagotchis are for Boys and Girls from 8yrs. old to adulthood! :rolleyes: WHOO HOO! :lol:

-Tamaguy#1 :furawatchi:

the last thing a tamagotchi can be is girly. I mean, if you get the v2 with the lipsticks on it, it's girly! Try getting a tamagotchi with boy colors on it. If people make fun of you if you bring it to school, then just let it go because they will miss out on a great toy that you have. :furawatchi:

the one I have, blue with lollipops is kinda gender neutral. try getting a gender neutral color ^^

I only buy masculine colors. And nobody in school knows that I have it, except for a few people I trust. I turn the sound off and check it in the bathroom before lunch. Sure, one day I will slip up and everyone will know, but I expect that.

Tamagotchis are DEFINITELY not girly! I'm a 29 year old guy, and I own 9 tamas, and I will be getting more! I could care less what some non tama owner says about that!

:huh: :marumimitchi: :chohimetchi:

I Agree I Know 7 Boys who Own Tamas at My School And Only 3 Girls and we Only Use Them at Recess.

O...

8 Including Me

the one I have, blue with lollipops is kinda gender neutral. try getting a gender neutral color ^^
Heh. I'd actually say the lollipop one is pretty girly.

If I were a guy, I'd get the silver one or the yellow translucent one.

My boyfriend tried to get me to get the yellow one; he doesn't like the blue camo one I ended up getting, haha.

TAMAGOTCHI isn't "girly" but then again, I am a boy and I was teased for having 1
My advice: get a black 1 or dark blue 1 or a masculine colour 2 make U feel more comfortable, if U R anxious about it, when U take it to school, just ask to go to the bathroom and feed/play with it there
You know what? Who cares what others think! I'm almost 20 and have been picked on for still playing with them. And you know what? It does not matter. In fact the majority of my friends thinks its pretty awesome. The people who make you feel that self consious should be shot personally in my opinion.

Just get whatever you wanna get.

Yes - Tamagotchi is girly.

But should you care? No. Tamagotchis are awesome.

BUT! Don't get the DS game anyway. It blows.

It doesn't matter what audience a toy is marketed for just as long as you have fun with it. If you like it then to heck with what anybody else thinks.

I'm 19 and I like my tamas even though Bandai markets them to like 8 year olds.

i have a camo 1 but they said i love action man that i dont

they teased me on that til i showed em wat they realy can do so they stopped they my freinds who are boys ( and they hate tamagotchi)liked my silver so if your a boy get silver its stylish

good on you andgal666 i glad some people understand it does not matter how old u are

Everyone can use tamagotchi, boy or girl!!! It's super fun and you just don't have to worry what other people think of you. If they think its bad just ignore them, they don't matter. As for the DS game, i just bought it and it is not what i expected, it's kind of boring and seems like 8 and under would only like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back