Sign in to follow this  
Banjo

Is Tamagotchi girly?

Tamagotchis aren't "girly"! Girls aren't really even "girly" these days. XD

I got the translucent yellow v3, and I think that tamagotchi shell is very neutral. Now, the lipstick tamas are going a bit over the edge...but I do think boys can play with tamagotchis too. Ask my brother.

it said by many to be girly me i'm a boy gonna get my v3 later my freind might tease me but i don't care if they aren't my freind for that reason they were never my freind anyway i like em just don't get a flowery one or else they'll definatlly think of you as well you know get metallic or blue colors like that

so as long as it not flowery, pink, purple, or any thing that obviously girly then it is girly just get a color that looks "masculine" btw my v3 is translucent yellow yellow is a neutural color

o well saw it was ds game that one stinks don't buy it the v3 is funner and is cheaper

Edited by jpofgs

Tamagotchis are for girls AND boys but mostly girls like me have them.

*tama star*

I was tease when i got mine and i just ignored the people teasing me. But then i brought my silver v3 2 skol, the teaser stopped and bought v3s!

Tamagotchi's are like taking care of pets, and I don't think taking care of a pet is girly at all! And if people tease you about it, then it's their loss that they don't have one.