sleeping and had a poo

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kgbmum

Reaction score
can i not clean up my tamas poo when its sleeping ? Ah I hate the thought of the wee mite lying in bed with a smelly poo?

Lol, I'm afraid you can't clean it up while your precious tama is sleeping, but if you really want to get rid of this smelly poop, set the time to when he wakes up, clean the poo, then put him back to sleep (set back to normal time)

ok thanks - its not even mine its my 6 yr olds but I think I love it nearly as much as her! I will just let him sleep with his poo - oh so long as it wont harm it - will it !?

I read somewhere that there is a code for a "poop cleaner" that will autimatically clean your poop up for you. I am a new tama owner so I do not know if I am using the right language and I do not know the code. But maybe someone else who knows more can help us out.

can i not clean up my tamas poo when its sleeping ? Ah I hate the thought of the wee mite lying in bed with a smelly poo?
u have to wake him up to get rid of the s**t

your kids are soooooo lucky, kgbmum! i would really want my parents to love tamagotchis!

I read somewhere that there is a code for a "poop cleaner" that will autimatically clean your poop up for you. I am a new tama owner so I do not know if I am using the right language and I do not know the code. But maybe someone else who knows more can help us out.thanks :rolleyes:
there isnt.

i can assure you the code is 100% fake.

there is no way not possible, they [tamas] just get too easy!

No code for poo cleaners sorry lol

Sometimes they just poo right before they fall asleep, it wont harm him to lay there with it over night but you can change the time to clean it if you really need to... I know I need to get rid of it because I hate the thought of leaving it there

hi,

this is my first post just found the site for my daughter who has just bought a tam and we are having a few problems!! She is going to be so pleased when she sees this site!!!

had the tam for two days and it went to sleep last night and we forgot to put it on pause its had 6 poo's and it hasnt woke up all day long and its 7.30 pm now,im trying my best to help her with it but not having much luck!! hope one of u lovely people can help us!!!

thanx for reading this x mad dans mum.

p.s there is also a skull icon on the screen.........ahhhh

hi,this is my first post just found the site for my daughter who has just bought a tam and we are having a few problems!! She is going to be so pleased when she sees this site!!!

had the tam for two days and it went to sleep last night and we forgot to put it on pause its had 6 poo's and it hasnt woke up all day long and its 7.30 pm now,im trying my best to help her with it but not having much luck!! hope one of u lovely people can help us!!!

thanx for reading this x mad dans mum.

p.s there is also a skull icon on the screen.........ahhhh
OK - normally you would need to make a brand new topic with your question - not just add a comment to someone elses - but hey, you're new... so here is an answer:

(but please start a new topic next time? - keeps things neater and clearer for everyone to follow...!)

1. You need to get rid of the skull urgently - your TAma is ill / dying!

Scroll through the icons until you get to the medicine / first aid box and press B (centre button) to 'cure' it - may take more than one dose to work...

2. Immediately it is cured, you need to feed it meals until it doesn't want anymore food (shakes it's head) and all four Hunger hearts are full / dark

3. Immediately after that you need to feed it snacks / treats until all 4 Happy Hearts are full (dark)

Do it soon - or sorry to say, your Tama will die...

Best, etc.

TamaMum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back