Tamagotchi Plus.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

afer_x

Reaction score
I have one tamaPlus. i tried connecting it to my connexions and it takes a few tries to work...is this normal for tamagotchi Plus? its real weird...cuz it causes so many problems

Humm.... thats strange. As they are suppost to connect perfectly. But, ask someone who has a Plus.... see if they know.

I have a plus and have no problems. Sometimes if the keychain gets in the way I have a fail here and there so make sure that there is nothing blocking the IR port before connecting. If fact, when I want to make sure I am not going to gget a fail such as when breeding (If only one connects, you only get a baby on that tama and the failed one doesnt get a baby) then I make sure that the ports are actually TOUCHING. I hope that this helps.

hmm...wut if the battery's runnin low? will that affect the IR?

I am sure a low battery will affect the IR BUT, it doesn't seem that the battery is low because the low battery sign would begin flashing when he tried to connect. I think you just need to make sure your tamagotchis are very close together when you connect.

Batteryies do affect it. I had a friend and his coneecting screen was werid and was like flashing and fading in and out. Some times it would be perfect....but, when you tryed to connect, it didient work.

Also, if there is too much sunlight where you are that could disrupt the communication or if your connection is too far apart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back