always boys?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GANKY36

Reaction score
I'm pretty new to this debugging thing. Can u ever get a girl? first I debugged it and then it was a boy, then it got the matchmaker and it was a by again. Also when u r looking at all the secret characters and regular ones, they r all boys!, even the one that looks like the matchmaker! :p

I'm really not sure because I havent debugged mine (and dont want to) but i think they can be grls too!

That's really odd. Let me do some more research and I will get back to you with what I find.

um sry about what I posted earlier. I got a girl! and also when my friend was choosing his character after debugging and all of them had boys under them but my frined chose the matchmaker and it said boy under it but it turned out to be a girl

Ok, I know the code to get a girl on a debugged Tamagotchi Connection. First make sure it has been debugged. Then hold down the a button and then press reset. Then set up the time and date as usual. When you return to the screen with the egg press the c button. When it hatches it has a fifty fifty chance to be a boy or a girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back