Sign in to follow this  
black_n_white

cheeseburger tamgotchi?

i debugged my tamagotchi and i was looking through all the other tamagothchis and i saw and choose the one that looked like a cheeseburger/hamburger does any one now what its called? there was also one that look some-what like french fries right after it on the list can anyone tell me what that one was too? :(

here are some charecters they may be, since I am not sure wich ones look more like a Cheeseburger and Fries. Edited by tutti*fritti|Tama

Its called a UFOtchi. I was wondering what it was called too because I kept on getting it. :furawatchi:

it was NOT A UFOCHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!a>

Edited by black_n_white

Oh! I never knew there was such thing as a cheesburger tam. Srry :wacko:

I call the little guy Burgertchi myself, as I don't know his official name. I tend to make up names for characters who don't have an official name.

And the French Fries... Looks more like Kakutchi Triplets. Kakutchi being from Osutchi and Mesutchi.

-Jesse

That.....is......weird!!!!

Those must be secret charecters! The names are SO hard to find, and so are their pics! :rolleyes: I am totaly going to debug my tamagotchi once again to discover this!

Edited by tutti*fritti|Tama

o i remeber those!!! my friend has the first tama's the one that come in 1997, and she got the fries dude!! yeah ive seen those!!!

how do you get the "cheese burger" or something if they are secret characters? That is why you usually debug them, to get different characters, right???? ;) :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

and at what site do you see what they are called? a old tamagotchi (like the old, old tamagotchi's) site????

So you can get triplets!

89!

i dont really think so.

the thing is that they probably are just three parts of a tama.

just like lichen in the real world!

Wich Tamagotchi do you Debug it on?Version 1 or 2? :(