cheeseburger tamgotchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

black_n_white

Reaction score
i debugged my tamagotchi and i was looking through all the other tamagothchis and i saw and choose the one that looked like a cheeseburger/hamburger does any one now what its called? there was also one that look some-what like french fries right after it on the list can anyone tell me what that one was too? :(

here are some charecters they may be, since I am not sure wich ones look more like a Cheeseburger and Fries.

Last edited by a moderator:
it was NOT A UFOCHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
imageproxy.php

I call the little guy Burgertchi myself, as I don't know his official name. I tend to make up names for characters who don't have an official name.

And the French Fries... Looks more like Kakutchi Triplets. Kakutchi being from Osutchi and Mesutchi.

-Jesse

Those must be secret charecters! The names are SO hard to find, and so are their pics! :rolleyes: I am totaly going to debug my tamagotchi once again to discover this!

how do you get the "cheese burger" or something if they are secret characters? That is why you usually debug them, to get different characters, right???? ;) :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

and at what site do you see what they are called? a old tamagotchi (like the old, old tamagotchi's) site????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back