Wha?!?!?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scarez

Reaction score
Well the battery thing was flashing so I put a new battery in and download, and everything came back; me happy. Then I went to use the U.F.O and all my nine items were BALLS!!!!

:wacko: :wub: :) also i connected with the other tama my friend let me borrow.. and it said "list full" so i deleted all my friends except the other tama and the egg... same thing happened. I deleted All my friends.. "SORRY!! LIST FULL"... Can Anyone help and let me connect again? Or get my items back? or am i doomed with the balls.

oh my,thats weird!

but sorry,i cant help you,good luck finding some help..hope you can solve your problem

:wacko: thanks.. I suppose I can get them again =]..

My friend said they don't connect on v2 when they're adults or something. perhaps its a glich or something to do with the fact its a kuchipachi. I don't even know if you're supposed to download when they lose battery power. =P

I didn't have too many items.. I had like 14 at one stage and i could still buy more items!

and i already resetted it :wacko:

Last edited by a moderator:
it wasnt but maybe becuase i connected to egg.

i deleted all my friends before i resetted though.

it just beeped like when a teen uses an adults only item..

Oh well.. :wub: bye bye ted :wacko: !

it wasnt but maybe becuase i connected to egg.i deleted all my friends before i resetted though.

I don't think u can connect with a egg.........Or it could be glitch or something.

it wasnt but maybe becuase i connected to egg.i deleted all my friends before i resetted though.

No I meant your friends's item list is full.

no becuase she only has six items.. i know because she is letting me borrow it ^.^ my sister is supposed to be looking after the tama that had the ufo .. but she doesnt :p

its called a rom test you can only do it after your tama has died.

press the buttons and after its done the rom test connect with another. its really funny when it does a present :p ..

no becuase she only has six items.. i know because she is letting me borrow it ^.^ my sister is supposed to be looking after the tama that had the ufo .. but she doesnt :p
Then maybe it has a glitch.

Delete the balls and you'll have to restart then downlaad yur guys a few more times the same thing happened to me but that's wat I did and it worked!!!

Thats what happen to my firend..maybe you are my friend..expect she had 99balls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back