I think I ruined her training!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

melbell

Reaction score
Ok, here's my question. I am running two Tamagotchi Connections right now. One of them just got her last training bar this morning (yay), and since they started about the same time, I knew the second one would be up for her last training bar soon.

Suddenly the moment came! She beeped for attention. I was pretty sure she was still full as I had just checked her a few minutes ago, but I checked again to make sure. She was full on happy and food! Yay!

So I went to discipline her, for the last training bar, and I accidently did praise! (OH NO!) The attention Icon went away and she didn't get her last training bar.

Does anyone know if I will get another chance to get her last bar in training? I want her to be perfectly trained like the other one and I hope this stupid mistake didn't ruin it! :p

Thanks in advance,

Melbell

there should be another chance.i missed some of mine and accidentally gave a timeout when I needed to praise it,and it was fine.no worries! :p

that happens to me all the time! its so annoying :p

~pineapple :p

The only reason I am really worried is because they are 3 years old, which means they will soon turn into adult form.

And, not only do I want them full on everything when they turn, but in my gen1 the adults VERY RARELY if ever needed praising or punishing. So I'm worried I might not get a chance to get that last training bar after she turns into an adult.

Maybe I am just remembering wrong and they did need training or praising some as adults? I guess I just don't remember.

But anyway, if you guys all think there will be another time then I won't worry too much! :p

YAY! I just got her last training bar! About half an hour ago my other one beeped and had her back turned to me, so I praised her, but her training bar was already full. So I was hoping that this one would do it too, since they have a similar schedule! And she just did!

Now both tamagotchis have FULL training bars! And I was worried for nothing! :p

Congrats! I am working on mating my tama now. I can't wait to get a new tama baby from my own tamagotchis and not the matchmaker.

My tama is an adult now and she didn't get her very last training bar. :p How are you supposed to tell if they need to be put in time out or praised? Do they only need praising when their backs are turned? :p

You praise them if they attention beep and their back is to you. You punish them if they attention beep and there is nothing wrong with them.

Also, my two just grew up, and they are both Mimitchi!! This is exciting for me because it's the best tama I have ever gotten on any tamagotchi! yay!

Sometimes when my training bar is full... it (my tama) still askes for disiplen ;) lol

My adivice for everyone that accidently clicks the wrong thing for discipline. TAKE YOUR TIME! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back