50 cent tama.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mazter05

Reaction score
i went to a yard sale yesterday and i found a tomagotchi that was from 1997-for 50 cents

My cousin got 1 for 10p at a yard sale. He says it`s heart-shaped and needs batteries. What type of tama do you think it is?

Sorry for interupting BUT I am an advice specialest and if you need any advice what so ever I'm your gal!You may email me telling me about your problems.I like to help people out so this is one of my specialties!You may continue with this board.Please tell people that I am an advice specialest.

Thank

You! :huh:

Wow. I saw some from 1997 on ebay for like $30.00

What kind of 1997 tamagotchi was it? the have a lot of 1997 pictures here

If its heart shaped it is probably a fake. All Tamagotchis are egg shaped. :lol: And as for the person who got one for 50p, if its real-that was a relaly good buy!

Congrats!
Nutcraker got one that's a heart shape it said it was tamagotchi but it was a fake I knew it!!

I have a tamagotchi from 1997- 2 Tamagotchi Angels. I've seen tamas at garage sales before, but they were pretty beat up or expensive so I didnt get them.

It is fake if it is heart shaped because I have 3 tamagotchis and none of them are heart shaped. :furawatchi: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

If its heart shaped it is probably a fake. All Tamagotchis are egg shaped. :gozarutchi: And as for the person who got one for 50p, if its real-that was a relaly good buy!

Congrats!
Yeah, I agree. It's an awesome find. :furawatchi: I often find things like that at a garage sale. I just HAVE to buy them. :chohimetchi:

If its heart shaped it is probably a fake. All Tamagotchis are egg shaped. :angry: And as for the person who got one for 50p, if its real-that was a relaly good buy!

Congrats!
It's probably not fake, it probably just is another virtual pet.

On the topic of finding cheap to free stuff, friend of mine, Holly, found a packaged still in great condition V2 in someone's junk pile. I don't know why someone would throw something away that has not been used yet but shes now got a V2 lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back