!!!!!!!!HELP ASAP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PumpkinPie

Reaction score
PLEASE HELP ME! MY TAMAGOTCHI AND MY FRIEND'S TAMAGOTCHI ARE NOW "PARTNERS" BUT THE MATCHMAKER IS STILL COMIN! WHY?

Yes, the matchmaker will come even if your tama is in love with some one. This can be abit anoing... <_< . I acsedently pressed 'YES' when i was suppost to mate with my friends the next day.

Just make sure that you say no to the matchmaker until the tamagotchis mate. If you mate with a tama from the matchmaker you can't get a baby with your friend

well now they got married and had kids today.....thats mean sthe parents are leaving tonight! :D

The same thing happend to me and my friend...mine was a little bit older and we wanted ours to mate...the weekend came and we couldnt wait till monday to have them mate so we both ended up having babies with the tama our matchmaker brought us.

i love my tamagotchis :D

To get a partner, your tamagotchis must be different sexes, they must both be adults, and you must connect a lot after that to get them to mate. Hope this helps you out!

For 2 tamagotchi's to become partners and have babies (as Kellyemastejr84 said) they both have to be a different gender and they have to be 10. (48 hours after evolving into an adult). A few connections at age 10 and you should have a new baby.

i hate when one works connecting and the other don't one of them stands without anybody coming and gets a child o_O and the other fails and i need 2 wait till match maker comes ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back