What's your horoscope sign?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is your sign?

• aquarius

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • pisces

• aries

• taurus

• gemini

• cancer

• libra

• virgo

• capricorn

• leo

• saggitarius

• scorpio

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaylie77

Reaction score
I'm wondering...I can also give you your horoscope! Let psycic Kaylie bring you on a journey, to your future! I'm aquarius..my birthday is Feb.11, 1995. Now, vy vriends, vemme take you inzo a zourney vou have never vexpierienced vefore (sorry, it's psycic talk)...*gazes into crystal ball....*

Kaylie.

virgo, ohh yes..... p.s you dont have to say horiscope sign, just say zodiac, it means the same thing!

I'm virgo
Virgo. i was born on a very , very sad day. ma bday is sept 11 1994. the "plane crash day." almost everyone here knows about it. :kuribotchi: :rolleyes: :p :p :p

Virgo. i was born on a very , very sad day. ma bday is sept 11 1994. the "plane crash day." almost everyone here knows about it. :huh: :) :( :( :(
Sadness. o_O I guess it's good that you weren't born on the exact date though. I visited the memorial for 9/11 in April of '03 and it was depressing. Sorry, off-topic for the moment. ^.^' Try to look at the bright points of 9/11, like your birthday. ^.^ Birthdays should always be a joyful time. Even if the day is one that will be remembered through out history.

Virgo. i was born on a very , very sad day. ma bday is sept 11 1994. the "plane crash day." almost everyone here knows about it. :huh: :) :( :( :(
My Step mum was born on sept 11 1971

Virgo. i was born on a very , very sad day. ma bday is sept 11 1994. the "plane crash day." almost everyone here knows about it. :ph34r: :ph34r: :) :D :p
So was my friend's little sister! :(

she was born in 1999 though.

At least you wern't born on the actual day... that would suck! :rolleyes:

-Bubba28 :p

Thanks for voting! It's nice to see all these different signs! And yes, if you want I will say 'zodiac'. If FUNKYMUNKY were here, there would be a pisces! Nobody voted for:

Cancer

Taurus

Libra

Aries

Pisces.

Let's look for some twins! Just to let you know, I'm aquarius, my birthday is Febuary the 11 th.Oops, forgot the 1! I edited it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back