Debugged?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Has your tama been debugged?

• Yes! I did it all by myself!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes! Somebody helped though.

• Not yet, but I'm planning to.

• I would but I'm so far on my tama!

• NO! I WOULDN'T IN A MILLION YEARS!

• it's kinda halfway debugged.

• Yes, but it broke.

• Debugged? What is that?

• I have more than one and some are and some aren't.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i debugged my V1, but the firsttime it didnt work.

but the second time it worked and it didnt break.

BUT I HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU DO NOT DEBUG. NOT THAT IT IS HARMFUL TO YOUR TAMA, BUT IT GETS BORING! TRUST ME! ITS FUN FOR A WEEK AND THEN IT SUCKS!

I debugged my V2 when I heard that the V3 was coming out. That way, I could see all the characters I missed when raising the V2 normally, and also be able to give Otokitchi a break as far as matchmaking goes when I do get my V3. I won't be debugging my V3, though, unless I get two, which in that case one will be debugged and one won't be.

i debugged my V1, but the firsttime it didnt work.but the second time it worked and it didnt break.

BUT I HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU DO NOT DEBUG. NOT THAT IT IS HARMFUL TO YOUR TAMA, BUT IT GETS BORING! TRUST ME! ITS FUN FOR A WEEK AND THEN IT SUCKS!
wots debugging???

*Looks at Debug Characters*

Oh. My. Gosh.

Sekitoritchi's in there! And Nyatchi! And even Bill! I'm having a nostalgia attack right now!

Now if only Charitchi and the original Masktchi were in there, the gang will have been put all back together!

Last edited by a moderator:
*im looking at the charicters also*

and what do i see?

OH GOSH! ITS THE FRIENDS FROM MESU/OSU!!

cho mametchi.. left behind when cho himetchi came to v2

that elephant one.. woah!

and so much more!

wheeeee!

and i wonder which are visitors and which are nornal?

well, we will find out soon enough.

by we i mean ME!! heh heh.

ill debug my second v3 if i get one..

edit:mametchi seems to have.. changed a bit.. but i like it!

Last edited by a moderator:
What is debugging?
On the circuit board there's two half-circles marked "DEBUG" that, if filled with a pencil, will activate debug mode.

Two functions become available in debug mode - Character select and time speed-up.

Hope this helps.

-Jesse

I half way debugged. And I dont think its boring even yet. It only has hyperspeed, I love the surprise. But, I recomend only debug once you've read the directions to debugging all the way through, every single word, at least twice, I read them three times. For each tama. And only do it, if you at least know 90% of what you're doing, if you decide you dont want your tama debugged but have already done it, then just erase the pencil markings. Note: Mark inbetween the two cemi-circles, not on them. It works better. :D

I tried to Debug it but I'm on my 7th Generation and the Smaller Screws are harder to take outwith a Small Driver! Any idea which size Driver? :)

I have de-bugged my lovely V1 and ruined the fun of dear Tamagotchi!

I was amazed though, most of the chracters in V3 are just V1 debugged!

I never debug my tamas, but every time I get a new tamagotchi, i allways open it up to see whether it's debuggable.

i find debugging 'cheating' also....

however id rather pplz do it for little kids if its their first tama and stuff..

then they can get the one they want.

however i do have a question about debugging.

since im not going to reset my tamas it doesnt matter to me that much..

can you pick genders in debug mode?

cuz no one ever said..

and do u hafta reset when u do?

or can u download too?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back