Anyone has a V3...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Santi

Reaction score
Do you have connected With a V3, and you have one, too??

What happens? What presents they recieve? What new games are? What new connection games are? Please give us information!! :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont have a V3 but I think they can connect with tamatalk and they have cooler games and over 32 new characters. B)

But anyone had connected 2 V3s? :huh: Please
Yah! If you're connection with a version 1 or 2, than... This is VERY weird, but instead of them meating with eachother, there's a seacret character that replaces it.. Almost as if you're tama is wearing a costume.

I have two version threes, and when they connect, it's not that way. It's more like connection with a version two, but a new feture: visit. Thay can visit eachother... It's when both of you're tamagotchis get together and talk, visit is good for when you want two tamagotchis so have a better relationship. :blink:

hope this helped,

tutti*frutti|Tama

I have all 6 V3..... :rolleyes: lol..... they are all sweet....i still cant find any codes(passwords) to go different places.......anyone know any?

I want a v3! When They are in stores I will get one!

i kno some passwords but unless your username is ioan they wont work. u have to go on www.tamatown.com to find them (it just opened today!!!) theyre easy 2 find. :rolleyes:

So SO [SIZE=14pt]SO[/SIZE][SIZE=21pt]SO[/SIZE][SIZE=21pt]SO COOL![/SIZE]

I live in Mexico :angry: Here are only v1s, but I think that this saturday (I will go to Laredo, TX.) They will not be tamas, they will be all sold... :angry: What do you think? HERE ARE ONLY V1S!! :)

Yes I got a V3 (in the mail...today. yippee!) but none of my friends have it and I used most of my allowance to get one on eBay, so I gotta wait a few weeks. Anyway I already have 4 Tama's and that is enough!

I have all 6 V3..... :mametchi: lol..... they are all sweet....i still cant find any codes(passwords) to go different places.......anyone know any?
well, thers a site for tama connexion codes and they have 10 digits. thats how many a v3 needs, i think. the site u go to is www.gamewinners.com then to cheats, then handhelds, then ttama connexion. i dont have a v3 but want 1, so i dont no if they work...... ^_^ :mametchi: :mametchi:

well, thers a site for tama connexion codes and they have 10 digits. thats how many a v3 needs, i think. the site u go to is www.gamewinners.com then to cheats, then handhelds, then ttama connexion. i dont have a v3 but want 1, so i dont no if they work...... ^_^ :mametchi: :mametchi:
I cn't find there anything about V3 - can you post the direct link please?

I don't have a V3 because at Toys "R" Us this woman said that they were all sold out and they are coming in March! :puroperatchi: But at least Wal-Mart has 400 tamagotchis on order and they're getting them in two weeks but they are not sure if they are V1s, V2s, or V3s cause BanDai never tells them what they're sending! :marumimitchi: :chohimetchi:

Do you think that in Laredo, TX they are all sold out? Because my neighbor is there, and she is searching for a v3, because, as everyone, [SIZE=14pt]I WANT ONE ALOT![/SIZE] :D

Please, if anyone has a v3 and the time, write all youve seen in your v3... Games, Connecton, Food, Characters, New functions... PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back