tamagotchi ORIGNAL price guide

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

user 17

Reaction score
Im lookin into buyin some of the first tama's from 97', but i dunno wot the price of them is now, im lookin for an orignal tama gen 1 and gen 2, digimon, angelgotchi. forestgotchi and the water one (name of it slips my mind).

prices in GBP please ^_^ ^_^

It's no fancy name, It's called Tamagotchi Ocean. Lol. And you can find them around e-bay everywhere. Some still in box and stuff too. I don't recommend paying more than 12USD for them....because they'll start popping up more....and people will be forced to lower their selling price because of competition. ^_^

ahh ok, i think ill wait couple of months then to see how the market goes ^_^

Good idea, I lost my 2 original Tamagotchi.....They're in a box somewhere(we just moved recently). I've been trying to find them! And I KNOW I've seen them since we moved! XD

^_^ hahaha

gud luck in finding one ^_^

if ya find 2 i think you should give me one ^_^ ^_^

Prices on those fluxuate. You have to be VERY lucky to only spend $12 on any of them. You might get a regular tama at that price. The American Oceans go for a lot more than the Umi-NO (JP ocean)

I've been watching those auctions for over two years now.

Jason's prices reflect the going prices very well.

His ebay ID is jr-rc.

He's the best seller around. Many people owe their entire collection to him.

how much do USA oceans go for? coz i wud like a english ocean, so i can understand it ^_^

Don't let the Japanese ones scare you off. They are simple to figure out ^_^

If you can operate a regular tama, you can get along with a JP ocean just fine.

I think it's just the food options screen that has Japanese text on them. Top option is always food, bottom option is candy.

No problem. ^_^

The only problem is keeping it alive!

From all of the Tama's that I've ever had or played with, I like the Japanese versions of them a lot better. It looks nicer in Japanese for one. And they are the original....and they seem to be better quality and better built. Don't you agree Mothra?(BTW, do you have a Mothra, Mothra? Lol.)

hmmm i may be able to use em, but i just want an english one, dunno why but japanese laungage and stuff doesnt intrest me at all, so i want an english one :rolleyes:

I love the Japanese langauge, in fact, Tamagotchi are SECOND to anything Japanese! XD

I don't think this board supports Japanese fonts, else I would post some of my favorite sayings and phrases!

Oh dear....*rolls eyes* Another silly bumped topic. Please, take a look at the date! How far back in the pages did you go to bump this? Probably right to the end! Please don't bump again :)

/HH

my friend got an angelgotchi yesterday lunchtime. I so despertly want a USA version of one i can't wait ( i wish i could get one tomorrow) B) :p :D :ph34r: :D :) :) :eek: :blink: ;) :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back