Plz Help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

roseleigh

Reaction score
Plz Help,

I have 2 Tamagotchis who are parteners and only one got a baby.

Why? B)

Help me

Yeah, that can happen. Like to me. I connected to breed in direct sunlight and only one Tamagotchi went to breed.. The other acted as if nothing happened. Perhaps this happened to you?

I have heard of a situation where the connection fails during the mating, so only one of the parents ends up with a baby and the other baby flies off to nowhere.

Did your mating fail? Or did 1 of your adults get a visit from the matchmaker?

strange my tama :huh:

was in love with my tamas freind :)

and had 4 harts

but they hadnt got married

thanx a bunch :(

ANIMAL CRACKERS LIVE IN TINY CAGES BEFORE EATEN

SAVE THE ANIMAL CRACKERS!!!!!!!

Plz Help,I have 2 Tamagotchis who are parteners and only one got a baby.

Why? ^_^

Help me
Did you see 1 that said FAIL, and 1 that started to wiggle? Or during the connection, did 1 run out of battery? If that did not happen, GLITCH! :D

That has never happend to me but once I was connecting with my friend, and the present I was giving her went off somewhere into cyberspace, and I lost it!!!

Tropicanza, if your tamagotchi has 4 hearts and still not married you may need to keep connecting until they have babies. On my first tama, I didn't realize this and had to go with the matchmaker.

That has never happend to me but once I was connecting with my friend, and the present I was giving her went off somewhere into cyberspace, and I lost it!!!
This just happened to me today!! It was very upsetting. I was sharing my UFO with my son because my Tama was too young to play with it. He was passing it back to me and his said away while mine said fail. The UFO (which cost me 5000 points - all that I had) was gone. Very upsetting. I got to see it on his (and my daughters) Tama. It looked really cool~probably the best item I have seen! It takes you places like the beach and the Eiffle Tower and the city.

Sad :kuribotchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back