adult in three days.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xoogleyx

Reaction score
I've only had my tamagothi for three days and it already turned into an adult. The one I had before, before I reseted it, was six years old and it was still a teen. How long does it usually take for one to turn into an adult.

Normally it is an adult by age 3-4 but it can't mate till about 48-72 hours after it becomes an adult. Hope this helps.

[SIZE=14pt]my ichigotchi turned into a memechi today ...he is three also[/SIZE]

I don't know what was up with yours XoogleyX, it usually turns into an adult in three days.

Well my infant stage lasted about an hour, then my toddler/child stage was like a day, and then it turned into a teenager :blink: Mine evolves fast!

Out of nine tamagotchis all of my friends and mine have turned adult at 3, I think you paused and or had a fluke.

yeah if you pause it it takes longer for it to grow up. i wish they made hard plastic covers for tamagotchis so that i wouldnt press the button by accident. there nothing more horrible then looking into your purse and seeing your tama on pause.

it took me about 5 days for my first tama to become an adult. I paused it alot due to school.

I leave my tama in my locker and play with it at lunch and waiting to be picked up at the end of the day. I leave the sound off when its in my locker. If all the hearts are filled on Hunger & Happy you can leave it a couple of hours. Pausing it seems to stunt its growth. Mines 4 years old and turned into an adult yesterday!

I don't plan on pausing mine when I go to school because I don't want it's growth stunted. I'll just tuck her in my purse with her sound off, and play with her between classes and at lunch. She doesn't wake up until 8, and school starts at 7, so I can't before school..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back