TAMATOWN is TOO childish!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

artDJmaster

Reaction score
I've just finally accessed TAMATOWN.COM and I feel that it's for the little ones. Although many of its features are "Coming Soon", from my experience, it's a little dull. Although I am buying a V3, I don't think I will be spending my time @ all on TAMATOWN.COM here. I have 2 say, I immediately got bored with it. THIS IS MY OPINION. LIKE IT OR LUMP IT. *

*[SIZE=8pt](rude replies will be ignored, please maintain your sense of decency)[/SIZE]

Tamagotchi's Are Really For Kids 6 And Up, But Okay For Kids 13 and up

I Find This Site 50% Childish Though.

Huh. It looks a lot like the entama websitel. Just a few things are different. If it's like the entama website, it'll be good... Mine goes into the website, plays a game, and comes back to her egg with a prize.

*has wandered around tamatown* Huh... I think I almost like tamatown better...

Last edited by a moderator:
I think its cute. Tam's are aimed at kids so it has to be child friendly. its not amazing, but i think its pretty cool. it'll be better when its properly finished. What other toy interacts with the internet and a DS game thats coming out? i mean, what exactly were you expecting?

Cx

I didn't like it too much either. But you have to remember, the toys are meant for children. Children and childish go together well. I guess they figured most of the audience would be around 10 and under, so they made it 'kid friendly.' In my opinion, it's a little too kid friendly.

tamatown.com is a bit babyish, but it's mainly for younger kids. I know for a fact that children are more for tamatown then their tamagotchis! Tamagotchis are for responsable people, and you know how tamatown is colorfull and big, and full of inagination... Bandai should know that their products are for kids ages eight and up! Not three and older!

i'm 18, and i happen to think tamatown is awesome. it 's a lot like e-tamago.com (the website for en-tamas). it's not childish, it's just super cute and made to be easy to use so even the youngest tamagotchi users can access it.

How do you enter tamatown.com????? They won't let me. :huh: :huh: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :mellow: <_< :unsure: :blink: :( :ph34r: :unsure: :wacko: :furawatchi: :angry: :) :lol:

Tamatown is cute, but i found i got a little frustrated with all the "Coming Soon" attractions in the town. Thus not a lot of places to go to, especially if u havent got ur v3.

But its still fun to go around finding codes n everything

~~~~~~~~~~~~

<_<

i'm 18, and i happen to think tamatown is awesome. it 's a lot like e-tamago.com (the website for en-tamas). it's not childish, it's just super cute and made to be easy to use so even the youngest tamagotchi users can access it.
I'm 24 and I like the page as well. It's not too complicated. But however, there are alwas people complaining about it - if the make a better page it's their right, but most of them just complain and have no better ideas.

[SIZE=21pt]I think TamaTown is just fine.[/SIZE]

But to say it is a teensy bit childish. But like 6 year-olds would think it is perfect. I do find the little faces on EVERYTHING a little annoying yet cute. ^_^

i think it is a bit on the young side, and i don't think there r too many ppl tht r about 4-6 that have v3s,, it's more of the 8+ age I think for the ones that look at the details. the younger owners of tamas don't really care about the xtra details, they r just a bit...simple. i don't think they will care much about the fact about the internet.

Hmm.. I am a 14 year old guy, currently wondering what the new attractions may hold. I really cant wait. I thought tamatown was amazing, but at first I thought it was going to be real stupid-ish. Like someone said before, the actual tamagotchis are for the RESPONSIBLE ones rather than the children who get bored of it in 2 weeks. I guess introducing tamatown is a good marketing scheme-- We wanted more, didnt we? We got it!-- Anyways, it also kind of brought 2 trageted audiences to the table. First the tama was supposed to be for children (and when I was 8 I kept my tama live and healthy until it got dipped in an ice-cream bowl at the mandarin) and some children got it. Some 11 year olds I knew, kept their tamas for months and months, while as others kept it for 2-3 weeks and got bored of it (like my sister). And if you havent noticed most of the people introduced and are really fans of the tamas are the older groups. Bandai may have realised this, so they introduced something to keep the little ones into their product. Its ingenius really, kind of like the digimon thing (OH man that was SOOOOOOO cool on the internet!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back