Sign in to follow this  
artDJmaster

TAMATOWN is TOO childish!

I think TamaTown is just fine.

But to say it is a teensy bit childish. But like 6 year-olds would think it is perfect. I do find the little faces on EVERYTHING a little annoying yet cute. ^_^

i think it is a bit on the young side, and i don't think there r too many ppl tht r about 4-6 that have v3s,, it's more of the 8+ age I think for the ones that look at the details. the younger owners of tamas don't really care about the xtra details, they r just a bit...simple. i don't think they will care much about the fact about the internet.

Hmm.. I am a 14 year old guy, currently wondering what the new attractions may hold. I really cant wait. I thought tamatown was amazing, but at first I thought it was going to be real stupid-ish. Like someone said before, the actual tamagotchis are for the RESPONSIBLE ones rather than the children who get bored of it in 2 weeks. I guess introducing tamatown is a good marketing scheme-- We wanted more, didnt we? We got it!-- Anyways, it also kind of brought 2 trageted audiences to the table. First the tama was supposed to be for children (and when I was 8 I kept my tama live and healthy until it got dipped in an ice-cream bowl at the mandarin) and some children got it. Some 11 year olds I knew, kept their tamas for months and months, while as others kept it for 2-3 weeks and got bored of it (like my sister). And if you havent noticed most of the people introduced and are really fans of the tamas are the older groups. Bandai may have realised this, so they introduced something to keep the little ones into their product. Its ingenius really, kind of like the digimon thing (OH man that was SOOOOOOO cool on the internet!)

well, i dont think its childish...

when pplz say its 'childish' then what do they want it to look like?

and this tamatown is built for all audiences...

me myself.. id like to see the complete thing.. tamatown is a little empty.

i know a lot says 'coming soon' but id like to see a lot of things that arent clickable to be there. like the matchmaker.. and i wish there werent so many codes that i cant use!

I can't get there... :puroperatchi:

It's just a blue screen and nothing happens.

the same thing here but I found it did you do it in IE?

It's not that childish..well it was made for children...

The japanese tamatown is more...addictive.

It's not that childish..well it was made for children...

The japanese tamatown is more...addictive.

japanese tamatown?

can u provide a link please?

id like to look at that!

I dont use it at all...

I can't get there... :)

It's just a blue screen and nothing happens.

I think you need flash :D

//Haze

Edited by haze

You should all be happy that your tamas can actually CONNECT to the internet and go into Tamatown. I haven't been to tama town OR the Japanese one be for but I know the Japanese tama town is good!

its not childish its pretty fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I liked it do you want my passwords

i'd love ure passwords. PM me this aftrnoon. thats wen ill have a v3. do u have one? have u looked at the character chart? :huh: wuts ure fave? :huh: mines the frankenstien. :huh: im totally into Halloween & tamas........ :huh: thanx!!!!! :D

It's okay to be a bit childish at times! Miss Wanna Grow!

Hehe, just a little joke. Maybe it will change a bit :D

Change your attitude and maintain calm please.

Well, BanDai makes Tamagotchis for children.

Unvariably, there shall be adults and teens who shall buy it, but the website has t be made so it ism underestood by more people (so banDai make their money).

I guess it is slightly childish, garish colours-but I still quiten like it, although BanDaicould have put te background in PNG format rathwer than JPG. :huh:

Anyway-everybody has their opinion-and there is always te japanese tamatown. :D