I am sooooo excited!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMFG!!!!!! im gettin one tom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i want ethr the ice creeam, the blue waves or the silve. but ill take ne1 but the yellow. i reeeeeely dont like yellow. (P.S. 2day i had coffee so dont blame me if i seem ovr reacted. weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!)

Awh! I want 1!

Are they out in England yet?

Im gonna ask my mum if she'll get me one!

Fingers crossed!

Sorry, but they come out in England in March... But if you check eBay, you'll have no problem getting one before then!

Wow, lucky to all you guys who have it! :( ! Hope you enjoy it :D .

Does anyone know when they come out in Australia? With both previous versions they've come out before in the US, but it seems different this time. I checked Uncle Pete's, David Jones and KayMart, they haven't got them. The person at Uncle Pete's said "yet", so I wonder when they will have them. I know Toys Are Us will be the first company to get them, but if I really can't wait I'll get my grandparents to send me one from America :( . (Always knew there was some use for grandparents, lol joking).

Anyways, if anyone would be so kind, would they please give us a review/log of their v3? It'd give everyone who still hasn't gotten a v3 a good idea of what they're getting, and how exciting it will be! I also know that lots of tama forum administraters that are members of TamaTalk would be very interested to hear about the v3 from an owner's perspective, and I myself can't wait to find out more!

Well that is a very nice coulor indeed

Whoops i spelt nice wrong sorry lol!

My mom ordered me a V3 off of E-bay I am getting the one that is blue and it has waves :(
Yeah me too! except I am having a pink one.

*tama star*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back