He'll never change.....EVER

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lain

Reaction score
Baka, My tamagotchi, is 6 years old. He's an itchigotchi. wtf is up with that? Shouln't he have turned into an adult yet??!?

Give it time, it may not turn into an adult till 9 years old sometimes, also what might have happend is if you accidently fowarded it a year or two, even though it appears older it won't know it and still need the propper time to develope 3-5 days, so don't worry it should develope by age 9.

Last edited by a moderator:
mine is 6 years old today and he evolved just now in the afternoon !! :lol:

im soo happy !! haha~

Some tamagotchis grow faster than others. I once raised two tamagotchis at the same time. I was expecting them to change at the same time, but one of them changed the next day. Just be patient. He'll grow eventually. I've heared (although I've never tried it) that the aging trick (ie set the clock forward) although it doesn't make them evolve any faster, can mess up their growth.

My friend and i were starting ares at the same time and the net day mine was a teen and hers was a baby she said hers was a teen at 3 and a adult at 7 :D idk mabe some tamas are differnt then outhers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back