A very useful V2 tip for if your in a pickle!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tam_jeewon

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]Hey everyone! Here's the code that you may be looking for! If not, it's still a great tip to remember when typing in the codes[/SIZE].

[SIZE=14pt]When you are typing in the codes, remember to do the codes for the items you'd like the most leaving out the one you like the least until the end eg. I like the love potion the best so i do that 1st, then next I like the costume so I do that 2nd etc.The one you like the least (the last one) will be replaced by the last 'rare' item, the 2nd costume. If you do the love potion last it would be deleted[/SIZE].

[SIZE=14pt]Bye everyone,[/SIZE]

Tammy. :lol:

When you get to the shop you have to push the A button 3 times fast and when the little dude gives you a funny look you do the code

i never got the love potion!! what code is that i got hair gel and costume. are we aloud to tell codes to each other on the website if we can will someone tell me the code for the love potion

wut tamas do u have? i have two V2s (i would have more but my mom dosent like tamas cuz of the beeping) :)

If your mom doesn't like the beeping, turn the sound off silly!

[SIZE=14pt]Hey everyone! Here's the code that you may be looking for! If not, it's still a great tip to remember when typing in the codes[/SIZE].

When you are typing in the codes, remember to do the codes for the items you'd like the most leaving out the one you like the least until the end eg. I like the love potion the best so i do that 1st, then next I like the costume so I do that 2nd etc.The one you like the least (the last one) wil
[SIZE=14pt]I already knew that.[/SIZE].

[SIZE=14pt] [/SIZE] :huh: :p :lol: .

When you are typing in the codes, remember to do the codes for the items you'd like the most leaving out the one you like the least until the end eg. I like the love potion the best so i do that 1st, then next I like the costume so I do that 2nd etc.The one you like the least (the last one) wil
[SIZE=14pt]I already knew that.[/SIZE].

[SIZE=14pt] [/SIZE] :huh: :p :lol: .

[color=blue[/COLOR][SIZE=14pt]But thanks though[/SIZE].

[SIZE=14pt]Hi again everyone!!! [/SIZE]

Thanks for the conformation EllaCasey, and the Love Potion code is BCBACABA for you, Tamgotchi10 but it will only work if you have a V2 tamagotchi.

amercian_idiot_29,i have a V2 if your question was directed at me. Vicky Liu I'm sorry if you had to read that again. I'm just trying to help!

Bye everyone!

Tam!

P.S. Nice webbie EllaCasey!

Here's all the codes:

Costume: cbaacabc

Hair Gel: acbcabac

Love potion: bcbacaba

Steak: bacbcacb

Whole cake: abbacbcc

:marumimitchi: :pochitchi: :rolleyes:

i have a help site if you guys want codes. (some dont work :lol: )

www.matmice.com/home/tamagotchi_fan/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back