your tamas

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

EllaCasey

Reaction score
Even if you thind your friend can take care of your tama do you lend it to htem?. . . I thought my friend could take awesome care of my tamas but he got the neglect character!!!!!!!!!!

Nope - I never let anyone take care of my Tamas - occasionally I let someone play the odd game or two and maybe do a bit of connecting - but otherwise, if I get a badly behaved character, then it is all my own fault!

Best, etc.

TamaMum

I would never give my tamagotchi to my friend to look after!!! I wouldn't even think about it!!! I'd just leave it in pause

I let my friends babysit mine,because our class doesn't allow tamagotchis :furawatchi:

well, sometimes its good to be nice to ur friends if they dont have one..

i would never let some of my friends use them..

but chrissy was all into it and she had a two month training and my tamas go on sleepovers at her house... chrissy is one of the best tama caretakers ive ever met!

one of the reasons i do this is that i have six and chrissy and i both know that if i only took care of them then i would get terrible charicters but if i take 3 and she takes 3 even for a night or two it improves the chances for them. (well duh~ i dont have 12 arms, two for a tama. do YOU have twelve arms? didnt think so.)

Cream soda, you could start them about 30 mins apart from eachother. Just long enough for each to grow to a toddler so you have plenty of time to care for each.

Well, it all depends on if the person knows how to care for the tama. . .I lent one of my six to my friend, because she wanted one and she didnt have one. . .and if I take care of all 6 of them I end up getting the Maskutchi anyways. :)

once I let my friend take care of my tamagotchi and they reset it on me !

I haven't yet, but I babysit my friend Abby's tama, Rei, during math class sometimes. I connect her up w/ my other tamas and play some games. Not much.

I would only let them borrow it if I knew they could take care of it. Though, aparently I'm the most "knowledgeable" (mabye this has to do with the fact that there aren't that many good players in my school?) Tamagotchi player in my school, and well.... let's just say my friends aren't the best Tamagotchi players in the world......

*cough*The worst players ever*cough*

I never let ANYONE take my babies. MINE!

They can hold them, play a game, feed it (if it is hungry)But I have to watch. (Too many reseters in this school.)

I am the one that knows the most about tamagotchis. Whenever something goes wrong guess who they come to. . . me.

They are like what character is that and this. So they do not know how to take care alot.

~Nad, Zira, James and Mimi

Never again!!!!!! (for me) Once, my tama was going to change into an adult and I didn't realize it. So, I let my friend play with my tama during her free period while I had science. BIG MISTAKE!!!!!!!!!!! It turned into a mimitchi, which was very cute, but my friend reset it becuase she thinks mimitchi is ugly (who would think that??!). just as she was about to hit reset science let out. I saw her with it upside down and realized she was reseting it, and I had promised myself that I would never reset my own tama. I grabbed it out of her hands and hit download. luckily, I saved the mimitchi! :huh:

Once this really weird thing happened!

I was going to let my friend borrow my Tama for an hour and when I handed it to her it started crying and then she said she didnt want to take care of it anymore.

So I guess no, I love my Tama. Little Kiki cried for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back