Do you show off your Tamagotchi? Or

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How much do you brag about it?

• I showed my whole class my Tamagotchi!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I only showed my Tamagotchi to my friends.

• I brung it for show and tell!

• I only showed my Tamagotchi to my best friend.

• I just tell people I have one but dont show it.

• I only show my Tamagotchi to my family.

• I show it to my imagunary friend.

• I dont show my Tamagotchi to anybody!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dolphin

Reaction score
;) I dont even talk about it at school. I dont want them to know im a tama geek! The guy sitting next to me is always looking at me and I dont want him to see I have a tama! He once said what "is those buttons untop of your book" Well I said nothing! So yes I am a little shy about it. :blink:

:D ~You can post here if you wanna~ :D

I'm 16 so a little bit old to still play with tamagotchis but I don't care... I don't bring my tama at shool everyday (pause a lot^^) but when I bring him I dont show it to every body but I don't hide him through! If it disrupt people that I'm playing with a tama I don't care :(

I'm 19 and in college and I have 2 tamagotchis. Some people might think that's too old to have one, but hey! we're not allowed to have real pets in the dorms so I can have a tama or 2, can't I? My roommate knows I have them (there's not really much you can hide from a roommate :unsure: ), and I was brave enough to show it to a few people at dinner yesterday.

I just noticed I'm not the only one at school with a VP. There's a girl on my floor who has a Nano Baby.

I'll be sixteen in three weeks and everyone knows I have one even though I just got it.. I show it off.. I've seen two other girls at my school with one. There are probably more that hide it. I'm not embarrassed at all. I openly play with it during my free time, after all my work is done in class. A few people make fun, but I just strike back with the old, "You only make fun of me because you're too insecure to admit that you still like toys, too."

No one really ever grows out of toys.

Hmm... with me, I show everyone I feel like showing...which is everyone. And talk for like 10 minutes straight about it while doing so. XD

Last edited by a moderator:
ElisatenshiPosted on Jan 15 2005, 05:26 AM 

I'm 16 so a little bit old to still play with tamagotchis but I don't care... I don't bring my tama at shool everyday (pause a lot^^) but when I bring him I dont show it to every body but I don't hide him through! If it disrupt people that I'm playing with a tama I don't care 
yeah, what Elisatenshi said!

I'm kinda like dolphin cause I'm kinda shy about my tamagotchis!

I'm kinda unpopular anyways and my class is all really jugemental. they mostly think anything but makeup, music and stuff with swearing is 'uncool', and we're in grade 6/7!!! :p :(

:D only me and my friends like Tama really! :( but the big meanies don't deserve to see my precious tamagotchis anyways!!! :D :p

LOL! Stargirl!!!!!! I showed my tama to my whole class and I don't care if they're judgemental!They can go screw themselves!

A few people make fun
i agree with this point i only show it to friends because they bring theirs into school and connect with me but some people make fun and i just say whatever comes to mind like you do

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm kinda like dolphin cause I'm kinda shy about my tamagotchis!I'm kinda unpopular anyways and my class is all really jugemental. they mostly think anything but makeup, music and stuff with swearing is 'uncool', and we're in grade 6/7!!! :eek: :angry:

:ph34r: only me and my friends like Tama really! :eek: but the big meanies don't deserve to see my precious tamagotchis anyways!!! :( :D
:( Yeah I know , In my class im VERY shy! And I hate being shy! Dont freak out people im the same person! Im dolphin! read my story down in my signature! :D My class is like: :p talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk! Im the only one in the bottom of my chair mumbuling to myself...just kidding. I am the shyest one in my class though.

I dont "show it off" i just use it and sohw citrain people...people who i can trust not to tell everyone and yeah...but i dont realy care if people see it...its part of my life...so i dont care

I just take mine out when at lunch and stuff. I don't try and hide it, but I don't show it off.

People at my school think it's awesome that I have a Tamagotchi.

Jeez Louise, I'm so old school with my saddle shoes, original Star Wars lunchbox, and Tamagotchi... :3

My school is Tama-OBSESSED. Almost EVERYONE has a Tamagotchi at my school! Not kidding! My best friend has 2, her friends have 2, her entire class has some, this one girl I saw had 1, this little 4th-grader had 1, this girl in my class has 1, my other best friend has 2, and my OTHER best friend WANTS one.

If you think I'm kidding, come visit my school some day.

I'm a guy in my twenties and I wear one around my neck wherever I go.I don't try to hide them.If anyone makes fun and asks why I have them I'll simply say "I prefer their company over incompitant lackwits like yourself"

My tama is the most popular thing in the school! (we dunt do show/tell) everyone fights over him!! he has a bf & i had to delete 10 friends today!! :blink: Everyoone thinks he rocks! there was a huge croud when he was getting born^^'

i some time show mine off but not ofen i show to ones in my family one kid saw me with a tamagotchi when i was walking in big w in aust and said i have opne to it is in my pcoket they are so cool and said do you want to connect i sad yer righto i have seen about 5 with tamagotchi one stoped and asked me where did i get them as she wanted one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back