Disgusting, rude, and inoproiate avatars

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagirl1092

Reaction score
I have noticed that a lot of people have very disturbing avatars. I know a lot of you are probobly not going to like this but..

Considering that there are younger kids on here, I think that avatars that have anything to do with violence, mature content, nudeness, ect, should be banned. I am not teying to start anything, so please don't take this offensivly. I am only thinking of the younger people on Tamatalk.

NO!!

Of course not. (TamaGoCrazy)

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't seen any inappropriate avatars. Unless you think wrestling or a little bit of blood (which are okay to me) is inappropriate, I really haven't seen any bad avatars.

~Mimitchilover

I have noticed that a lot of people have very disturbing avatars. I know a lot of you are probobly not going to like this but..Considering that there are younger kids on here, I think that avatars that have anything to do with violence, mature content, nudeness, ect, should be banned. I am not teying to start anything, so please don't take this offensivly. I am only thinking of the younger people on Tamatalk.
i love yours :wacko:

I have noticed that a lot of people have very disturbing avatars. I know a lot of you are probobly not going to like this but..Considering that there are younger kids on here, I think that avatars that have anything to do with violence, mature content, nudeness, ect, should be banned. I am not teying to start anything, so please don't take this offensivly. I am only thinking of the younger people on Tamatalk.
Your point?

I have gotten a few PMs form people telling me to change my avatar. I like my avatar. There is nothin' wrong with. You can't force me to change it to make you happy.

BlackIris is also right. I see no distrubing avatars.

Tama go Crazy: Then they don't have to look at them.

As long as the avatars aren't depicting nudity or drug use, it shouldn't matter. If someone doesn't like something, ignore it. You can't make the world kid friendly. Especially not the internet. Throughout life you're going to have to learn to deal with things you don't like. You can't change the world. Nor can you change people's likes and dislikes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tama go Crazy: Then they don't have to look at them.

As long as the avatars aren't depicting nudity or drug use, it shouldn't matter. If someone doesn't like something, ignore it. You can't make the world kid friendly. Especially not the internet. Throughout life you're going to have to learn to deal with things you don't like. You can't change the world. Nor can you change people's likes and dislikes.
*claps*

And blood isn't disgusting you have like pints of it in your body!!!

:3

*claps*
And blood isn't disgusting you have like pints of it in your body!!!

Blood makes you live.

@ Sweet Kandi and BlackIris, <3

To the topic starter, don't be a Jack Thompson.

Everyone has the right to have what their avatars should be. From SK'scrying Gothic doll, BlackIris' Cloud or my Hellsing avatar. It's our choice.

Not everyone wants to use a Tamagotchi avatar.

Don't like it, don't look at it. Simple as that.

Yea.

I usually have a J.lo avatar.

I don't want a Tamagotchi avatar since I see them all the time.

There not innapropiate. Ad long as they don't show nudity, language, or something like that.

I agree with you Olber...

Yea.I usually have a J.lo avatar.

I don't want a Tamagotchi avatar since I see them all the time.

There not innapropiate. Ad long as they don't show nudity, language, or something like that.

I agree with you Olber...
But your's is a Tamagotchi avatar.

LOL!

That's why I said I "usually" have a J.lo one.

I'm changing mine soon.

I messed up on it anyways.

Man, I want a new avvie...

I wish I had a new paint program where I can make animations. my parents still have stoneage regular paint. They don't want to buy a new one. I havent seen any innapropriate avvies. The select few that have them probably dont come on much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back