Sign in to follow this  
tamagirl1092

Disgusting, rude, and inoproiate avatars

It could be worse... XD

Epilictic (spelling?) Avatars. Y'know.. flashing and flickering lights. XD

Did I say anything about using the tamagotchi avatars? All I said was that I THINK bad avatars should not be allowed. I never said anything about forceing anyone to use any kind of avatar. I have seen some bad avatars, so I decided to say something. Is there anything wrong with that? :)

Edited by tamagirl1092

tamagirl1092, I have to agree with you ALOT...Olber, actually (and maybe even you Sweet Kandi) your avatars are kind of disturbing...I've seen alot of inappropriate ones with bad stuff in them, but they've been removed.

~tamagirl777

(PS- haha ML, I copied your sig :))

Your point?

I have gotten a few PMs form people telling me to change my avatar. I like my avatar. There is nothin' wrong with. You can't force me to change it to make you happy.

BlackIris is also right. I see no distrubing avatars.

mabey not ur avvie, it might kreep the heck out of people, but i have seen an avatar that said "thinking of" and words like "love" then "hate" apeered and then "suicide"!!! suicide should not be taken lightly. it is a big problem!!!

I agree with TamaMum, but I do not really care if they are inappropriate, the person with the inappropriate icon would probably ignore you unless its Admin or a TamaGuide telling you to change it.I just ignore the icons!

-GotchiGirl!

Well, I did see one before with a naked girl doing sit ups really fast or something, but that person might have changed it now.

mabey not ur avvie, it might kreep the heck out of people, but i have seen an avatar that said "thinking of" and words like "love" then "hate" apeered and then "suicide"!!! suicide should not be taken lightly. it is a big problem!!!

But "love" and "hate" isn't a big deal, either.

But take a gander at Livejournal sometime. Tehre are explict icons there also.

ive never really noticed that. most of the avatarts ive seen are tama related. and if there not there not nasty or anything. but ill report if i do, i guess

I think I said this before, but I feel it needs repeating. If you don't like an avatar, IGNORE IT. Ignoring things isn't hard. I do it every day. The only ones you need to whine about are nudity, drug use, and inappropriate language.

ive never really noticed that. most of the avatarts ive seen are tama related. and if there not there not nasty or anything. but ill report if i do, i guess

But some people report people out of spite, because you don't like what is on the avatar.