Tamagotchi Heartbeat...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Septimusette

Reaction score
Ithaca, NY (or sometimes San Francisco, CA)
Hello fellow tamagotchi lovers. Many of you have prolly already noticed this, but recently I was with my tamagotchis in a quiet room and a I heard very light beeping. I put the tamagotchis next to my ear and realized there was a regular, quiet beeping coming from both tamagotchis. They were at slightly different pitch and rhythm. Like little tama heatbeats.... anyone else noticed this?

I just got my tamagotchi today, and I heard it when I was trying to nap, with it in my hand. I experimented to see if it continued even with the sound turned off, and it did.

:(

Yeah one of my tamagotchis beeps and one humms... its a defect and it drains the battery in two weeks..i suggest you turn off the sound

Last edited by a moderator:
It is normal, they ALL do it. The ones that drain the batteries however are the first one that came out that came with an extra bettery.

yea i realised that when i was resting my head on the hand I was holdine it..

Yeah one of my tamagotchis has a nice steady heartbeat but the other has a very rapid kinda crazy one. Is this normal please tell me!! :unsure:

It's the internal clock.

If you have more than one tamagotchi, put one up to one ear and another up to the other, go to change the time on only one of them so that the seconds will not change at the same time that they did, and put them both back up to your ears, and notice the difference.

It beeps when the seconds change.

And I hope my explaination made some sense. Which I doubt it did.

I just got my tamagotchi today, and I heard it when I was trying to nap, with it in my hand. I experimented to see if it continued even with the sound turned off, and it did.
:unsure:
i've done that too. if the sounds been off for a long time like a day or so then the beeeeeeeeep goes away. try it!

I noticed that but then turned off the sound & it went bye bye when I turned the sound back on :unsure:

If you can't hear it you might have a fake tama or you didn't put the back of the tama up to your ear. It is a beep beep beep that doesn't stop and it is very light. Can only hear if you put it to your ear unless you are in a silent room.

My friend was puttin' the front part to her ear and she couldn't hear it but when she turned it around she could. If you still can't hear it then it could/might be fake.

Oh sorry for the double post but I want to say that it still beeps...its the clock?

u should turn the sound off even if u still hear it cause it save the battery's power

:D like, where did the sound go?

:huh: ha ha

dont worry mine dont make any weird noises either an i know mine arent fake lol :D

mine does too. I would suggest turning the sound off whenever your not around your tama because the beeping is a flaw and it'll waste the battery if u never turn ther sound off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back