The Matchmaker Came!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leah00

Reaction score
I was really excited today because the matchmaker came for the first time! (It's my first Tama!). :lol: I accepted the match because I was so excited, but now I'm a little sad because my Tama character that I've had is going to go away. The baby is cute and everything but I worked hard to get my adult well trained and happy, you know?

How many times does the matchmaker usually come? Next time I won't be in such a hurry..... :p

He comes 3 times a day, and for about 3 days until your tama becomes old man/woman

AND!!! if you want, you can pause your tama overnight and your adult won't leave.... if you want to keep her longer that is. just remember, the first time you leave it unpaused at night, the adult will leave.

I was sad the first time too. But then I got over it. After a few times, you will too. You get higher generations anyway.

psycho

yeah, the higher the generation, the better. but the first time you don't pause your tama at night, the adult still stays, Kyliesmum. you just have to wait a few nights.

Thanks guys... :puroperatchi: How long until my old tama leaves? Tonight? The matchmaker came yesterday. Will it give me the option to name the new one?

I know that the higher the generation the better but I still feel bad for wanting to get rid of my old one so fast. It's the duck looking one (I forget what it's called) and I thought it was ugly. :D

Now I'm going to miss it!

When the matchmaker come does it matter which time you say yes? Like do the "partners" get better if you wait, or does it not matter? Thanks. :wacko:

your adult will leave the second night after the baby is born. You will be able to name the baby in the morning.

I don't think it matter if you wait or say yes right away but I don't know because I've never waited.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back