I have 2 Questions...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

emkino343

Reaction score
#1- What are the times that the Matchmaker comes? #2- in the V3 Charactr Chart, there is Leaftchi(i think thats the name) and it is JUST like Furawatchi just Diff color/s and on the Chart it is strangely in a Green color instead of Orange and Blue. Why? is it a Character made by a user on Tama?? :lol:

Please Answer!

Last edited by a moderator:
#1- What are the times that the Matchmaker comes? #2- in the V3 Charactr Chart, there is Leaftchi(i think thats the name) and it is JUST like Furawatchi just Diff color/s and on the Chart it is strangely in a Green color instead of Orange and Blue. Why? is it a Character made by a user on Tama?? :huh:
Please Answer!
#1, I think the matchmaker comes at 10:00AM, 3:00PM, and 6:00Pm or something. Just keep your eye out for when she comes!

#2, I was wondering about that too. It's odd. O-o I don't really have an answer for that.

#1 - the Matchmaker normally comes at any time, but these three are the main times she normally comes: 10:00am, and 10:00pm. Other times will work too.

#2 - the charecter probally wouldnt be made by any user on tama. though it is likley. Possibly someone tried to copy Furawatchi :huh: , i was wondering the same myself.

From TamaExpert10. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back