Sign in to follow this  
Shandoe

Tooth like thing in the corner...

Earlier there was a tooth like thing in the corner of the screen and my Tama in the middle.. was that a toothache? I gave him some medicine and it went away!

I am sorry my question was so dumb for you, it was simply out of curiousity. I did not expect such a critical response .. I am new to tama's AND to tama talk .. I finally post my first question here and I am told my question is dumb! I thought we were all here to help each other out! I guess I will just stick to reading messages!

Thanks!

tama_guy saying "no offense" doesn't stop people from being offended ,your answer was rude and uncalled for.

:P yep it was a toothache... lol i used to call it:

"OH MY GOD MY TAMAGOTCHI'S TEETH IS FALLIN OUT!!" :P lol...

well... that tama guy shouldn't have said that... really.... even if you didn't know, thats what i thought when i had my first tamagotchi :huh: :o :angry: :D :D

At first, I thought the tooth was a ghost trying to attack my tamagotchi. I screamed and immediatly consulted the instruction manual (in this case paper.) I was relieved to see that is was just a toothache, so I gave it some medicine, and it was fine again. It was a dramatic first experience with virtual pet dentistry. :huh:

LOL I found it looked like a ghost too! That is why it startled me at first! But I don't have a manual to go by because my sister in law gave me this one and she did not give me the manual! :D

Thanks all for your help! ;)

yep its a toothache. and its not dumb even though u said no offence tama_guy789. ;) (not bein mean here)
sum friends had a tamagotchi at school and i saw them yhaving a totohache and the girls just pressed the medicine button. they even connected their tamas and 1 gave the otha a POO!! :D

--Shandoe

It is a Toothache. At first I thought it was a oversized poo glitch. :P That was when I was 5 and first got my v1. Tama_guy789, please do not say rude things and/or be rude on Tamatalk. Some people know less than people about TamaGotchis.

-GotchiGirl! :D

TOOTHACHE! FIX IT FIX IT!

I had fixed it right away .. today he changed to a UFOtchi! So I guess he is doing well! ;)

Thanks again for all your help! I am learning more and more each day!

This is VERY random but, the matchmaker just came and my tama got a baby girl! YAY! Srry, I just HAD to say that!

Tamaguide, that was rude. If u wre new to tamagotchi i dont think ud like being called dumb.

Plz respect members and just help the new ones out, thats all.

yeah at first i thought it was the skull but deformed and i got scared thinking my tamagotchi came with failures or something haha

Ignore rude posts, when I got my first Tamagotchi I was terrified it would die all the time and quite freaked out by the toothache sign. Give it 10 snacks in a row and it refuses any more and gets a toothache. This does not apply to adults and babies, only teens and toddlers. Don't know about oldies. There is a lot to know about Tamagotchis and I definitely don't know everything. But by joining TamaTalk you are getting a lot closer, because there are like 15000 members, between us all we probably know most stuff about Tamagotchis.
See? My Tamagotchi JUST called, and it got a random sickness, double strength. I must have done something bad to it...
StarTama :furawatchi: