My tama disappeared, and it won't reset

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaylie77

Reaction score
I was in class, and deciced to check on my tama. It wasn't there! It had completely disappeared! Nothing was on the screen just the designs.On the way home in my dad's car, it was silently beeping, you could bearly hear it. It wasn't the dying beep it went "Tooooooooooo" nonstop, but you couldn't even hear it almost. In the car, when it was beeping, I thought I should just reset and download it, but it won't reset! I tried everything. Can you help? I really want my tama back. It was a tama with a very srecial dad who was alive since october. Please help.

Thank you,

Kaylie.

It is either A. B. or both.

A. This usually happens to Tamagotchis when they are exposed to a lot of static electricity. How yours got exposed, don't ask me why. BUY A NEW TAMA. THIS ONE IS NOW GONE.

B. Your battery might be a little loose. Try checking it, and replacing it once or twice. Then your tama should be okay.

This ALWAYS happens to me.

The battery is low. Just buy a new battery, though you will have to start a new tama again.

FRom TamaExpert10. :huh:

Actually, TamaExpert10, no offence or anything, but that isn't wat an expert would do. I mean, I am not calling myself am "expert", but this is what you should do, Kaylie77:

All you need to do is buy a new battery, (perhaps at a pharmacy or something) take the old battery out and put the new one in, (maybe you should get your mom or dad to do this. It is tricky. And to help out, the way to do it is on the instuction manual) and then download your tama. You don't have to reset your tama ot all! Hint, hint, TamaExpert10! lol. I really hope I helped.

~ Tamasav6

I was in class, and deciced to check on my tama. It wasn't there! It had completely disappeared! Nothing was on the screen just the designs.On the way home in my dad's car, it was silently beeping, you could bearly hear it. It wasn't the dying beep it went "Tooooooooooo" nonstop, but you couldn't even hear it almost. In the car, when it was beeping, I thought I should just reset and download it, but it won't reset! I tried everything. Can you help? I really want my tama back. It was a tama with a very srecial dad who was alive since october. Please help.
Thank you,

Kaylie.
This happened to both of my tamas. Take out the battery, and replace it. If this doesn't work you may have to but a new one. :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ouch... try a new battery, or if that doesnt work, try completely opening it up to make sure everything is in order. :D

I would agree with everyone else. Tighten the battery or maybe the battery is dead.

Ive never heard of that exposed to electricity thing.

THats prob. the case.

Best of Luck,

Marco

This ALWAYS happens to me.The battery is low. Just buy a new battery, though you will have to start a new tama again.

FRom TamaExpert10. ;)
No not nescesarily. When you hit reset select continue and whatever you were at before it went nuts, it will still be there. You lose your gotchi points though and your stuff though (I think) and you have to reset the time.

TamaExpert10 you don't have to start over you select download and then you have your tama back!

And if you select download instead of reset on the display, you do keep all your points and all your stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
it happened to me a few times. if youve recently changed the batteries, you probably have too thin of a battery so u need to get a thin battery thats a 2032 battery.

Easy solution!:

Hit it with a big hammer. Then it should stop beeping, I know how annoying that can be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back