V3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It depends on where you live, they are out in th U.S. right now, if they are not out in your area yet then I would use ebay.

I agree with tama_angel_lover. If you're in the USA, try Toys 'r' us... That's where I got mine. (Or it's on hold, anyway)

We got ours (my daughters and my husbands) on Wednesday at kbtoys in upstate NY.

I have a question though my daughter visited tama town and got passwords but when she puts them in her tamagotchi it just says "error" can someone please help if you know why or how to do it. <_<

i live in ON canada and im gettin a V3 TOMMOROW!!!!!!!!! :unsure:
You live in Ontario in Canada? So do I! :wacko: So far in Wal-Mart and Toys "R" Us they are only getting v2s at the moment so I'm...just...WAITING & WAITING & WAITING!! B)

I really want one but my mom said that my dad said that it would be wiser to buy them from the store.

Here's the truth: Me and my sister only get 10 dollars a month and we wants us to pull that money together to buy ONE v3. But me and my 2 sisters all want one for ourselves! So we will each get 10 or 20 more dollars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back