Sign in to follow this  
Lozzie

Time warped???

Last night, Leila and Vanya were both 8 years old. However, this morning, Vanya is 9 years old while Leila is 10! I haven't been messing about with her clock though. How on earth could she have aged 2 years in one night?

the same thing happened with mine and my boyfriend. ours were hatched at the sme time but his is a year older then mine. but they evolved at the same time.

cos i think either you adjust the time when its sleeping and it wakes.

it happened to me 2 times.

Evolving is completly random, there are usually estemated times, but it could happen within that amout like a teenager USUALLY turns into an adult at age 5-8, but sometimes dosen't happen to 10.

And maybe the reason yours aged a whole year was because you accidently set the clock foward?

Hmmm... maybe that's what happened... sometimes if I'm tired I do put the clock forward, if I have the characters that stay up late! ;D

i've had my tama for 4 days and it's only 2!!! that sucks...

<_< probably the reason that yours is only two and u had it for for days is because u have put it on pause before. the time on the tama keeps going but the biological clock that the tama has only ticks when not in pause :)

WOOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

omg me too! i've had it for like 4-5 days now and it's only 2, i am getting so frustrated, and trying to skip the time ahead isn't working at all :)

but you're probably right about the pausing thing though, i stay up real late all the time and wake up in the afternoon, so i put my tama on pause so he doesn't die, perhaps i should just reverse his time to mine so he's awake when i am.... :)