Some weird guy

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sk8erGirl34

Reaction score
When ever i connect my v3 to my v2, instead of my v3 character going over to my v2, some weird looking guy with a hat comes instead but when they are done connecting my regular guy comes back.

WHAT IS GOING ON!!!!!!!!????????? :D :D :D

That is a Nazuratchi. He comes up becuase the v3 character is not in the v2's memory. According to the v2, that character does not exist becuase it didn't exist when the v2 was made. With the v3, the v2 characters are not in its memory so it can't.

But....

There are many duplicates of this topic so can A guide please close it? Thankies!

To put it simply

The V.3 character was not on the V.2 soo the V.2 does not have the image of the character soo the wierd guy (nazotchi) comes up :D Hope it helps.

Well, it's already been explained, but I honestly have nothing better to do.

The V2 characters are limited, so with a new character from the V3 coming onto the V2 screen that doesn't have that character, they must support a substitute.

the same thing if you have a v1 connect with v2 :huh:

wondering...

if you mate two different versions [1 & 3, 2& 3, ] and they are different charicters, does the tama fully mate with a nazo or is it just b4 the fireworks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back