Do you like the Tamagotchi Version 3 commercial?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you like the new Tamagotchi Version 3 TV commercial?

• Love it!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hate it!

• It's alright.

• It would have been better if... (include your comments in replies!)

• I like peanut butter!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tech Admin

Wanted to see what you all think of the new Tamagotchi v3 commercial Bandai. (commercial is here if you haven't seen it yet!)

What do you think?

Well, I don't really like it personally. What is the " Gotchi tama tamagotchi? " at the beggining? The V2 commercial was better. It had a cute little song. This one just has words...It won't get as much attention and won't bring as many sales to bandai. I really don't like it. It needs music, rythem, something to catch ppl's eye. ( I love the v3s themsleves though :D )

Last edited by a moderator:
I see... Unfortunately, As I'm on holiday, I don't have the software to see it, so I'll have to wait a week.

And.. er... Peanut Butter?

Lol admin. I do like peanut butter but why is it there?

It was.....not so good. I don't know. It kind of implies that, well....the kid in the commercial looked like the kind who could cre less what a compter is (no offence) and it's just...well not right.

[SIZE=14pt]I LIKE PEANUT BUTTER!!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]
a little off topic, but seeing as the admin. has posted that as a choice...lol admin.

I would have been better with music and talking about its good features not just TamaTown i mean really who agrees with me? my opinion

I like peanut butter! ^^

Well, it's okay. My soundcard is broken, so I cant hear. But the parts you can SEE of it are okay

I LOVE IT SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT IS SOOOOOOOOOOO COOL!!!!! I'M STILL LISTENING TO IT RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

I love it! It's a great commercial! It has sound, and it looks cool too!

'Password here, now travel there!

Gotchi-Tama Tama-gotchi!

Win a prize here, take it over there!

Now buy a gift, share it anywhere!

Gotchi-Tama Tama-gotchi!'

I love those parts! ^_^ :huh: :) :angry:

I'm watching it over and over!

Well, over all. . . I chose 'I like peanut butter.'

I'm not realy sure; They should replace the children w/ tamagotchi characters and it's clear (I aggree that) the ppl were using tamatown ALLOT more than the tamagotchis!

It makes you excited at least! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back