Guess what!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
OK WELL, MY OLD 1 DYE AND AS I RESETTED IT AWHEN THE EGG OPENED, THERE WASNT A BABY INSIDE! THERE WAS AN ADULT! NSIDE THE EGG THAT OPENED WAS THE TAMA THAT HAD DIED! INSIDE AN EGG! AND IT WAS ALRIGHT AND EVERYTHING! BACK TO HEALTH! IT WAS SOOOO WIERD! CUZ I HAD RESETED IT! I DIDNT PRESS DOWNLOAD OR N E THING! AND I WAITED 1 MIN AND THE EGG HATCHED! AND OUT CAME MY OLD TAMA THAT HAD JUST DYED!

thats pretty cool though.

thats good 'cause if you accidently press reset without noticing, you wont have to start ALL OVER again.

this is either a glitch or a really cool coincidence, very cool, keep posting! p.m me with any questions!

HEY! i saw on this cheat code site that there is a way to get back ur tamas!u have to hold down a+c when its dying then when the egg appears u press b, did that happen? :huh:

if it didn't then it was probably a glitch

P.S. AQUA IS 'DA BOMB PEOPLE :huh:

HEY! i saw on this cheat code site that there is a way to get back ur tamas!u have to hold down a+c when its dying then when the egg appears u press b, did that happen? :huh: if it didn't then it was probably a glitch

P.S. AQUA IS 'DA BOMB PEOPLE :lol:
thats not right.

ive tried that and it didnt work [not that i was trying to bring it back]

what's a glich? :(
A glitch is a small malfunction in the actuall LCD workings or in the micro chip of the Tamagotchi. Happens to ppl ALL the time.

Try reseting your Tama again to fix it OR leave it alone...because that is SO COOL.

Heh Heh, your Tama died and you got it back! LOL It's still kinda weird though.

-Tamaguy#1 :wacko:

So if you're like on your 7th Generation, then it dies, you go back to the 1st Generation, or stay on the current Generation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back