Five of Us

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

christina

Reaction score

Karuni was a :huh: . He was sleeping in his bed one morning and decided to invite some of his friends over. A mimitchi named Starlucks, a memetchi named Ceru, a Gozarutchi named Xder, and a :lol: named Swen. He waited and prepaired some snacks. They were going to the tama mall.

They all arrived and ate and drank.

"There's this new shirt i really want to get," said Starlucks. "And there's this new hat I really want to get!" said Ceru. " You girls want everything!" said Karuni. "No!" the two girls said. Swen laughed. The others started arguing until Xder threw a knife in the table and they all looked at him. "Shut up! You're ruining my constentration!" he said." Are we leaving or what?" "Let's go," said Karuni. They all threw their trash out and started walking to the bus station. When they got there..................

kissed him. Mimitchis eyes turned cross. Karuni stood there for a while, enjoyed the feeling. His first time!

Last edited by a moderator:
It killed everyone in the evil underworld. Mimitchi then saw a beutiful :rolleyes: and went home and kissed with it.

Turn good, and got them married. AAAAAAAAAAWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 years later, the guy...

But then there was a magic potion that turned him good. But then the mimitchi ate some but this...

the bomb was made out of paper so it didn't kill anyone. :eek: and :lol: liked to eat pie, one day :p got a bomb pie and threw it at meowbark and meowbark got killed

U killed every1 living in the second underworld bcuz u were 2 dumb 2 know this world from your own butt

Last edited by a moderator:
:furawatchi: and :D ate more pie. One day after his breakfast, :furawatchi: turned into a full grown mimitchi :puroperatchi: but :furawatchi: was still a young mimitchi :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back