My first log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tama_luv

Reaction score
well......i'm trying to mate with my sis tama and its goin fine. We are both the same age but i hav to wait awhile till our tamagotchis are 6. This time i dont want the matchmaker to come i want to mate with my sisters tama so i can hav a tama i know to be the dad.

im still trying to mate my tamagotchis andmy sis and it still no work but im still trying. at gym i left it my desk and the whole screen was covered in poop luckily it didn't die :lol:

i finally mated my sisters tama with my tama!!! its a girl. It took 2 tries today and it was a success. when the moom has a baby its like its pooing ;)

its pretty normal now and my tama is happy and over weight sooooo i guess i should stop writing then coorect my sig soo goodbye

ok..... my tama is now an oniontchi. I took care of it but noooooo its an onion!!!! My sister go that hinotamatchi guy(spelling incorrect) :D

my tamagotchis mage 2 new friends today! They were really happy and then my tamapooed like 3 times when i was at gym and it was dying so i had to cure it..................................it also had a toothace.................. i better take better care of my tamagotchis.

sry i havent logged for awhile.My tama left and now i got a baby and the baby turned into a kinatomatchi then an itchigotchi...... i was soooo happy! I hope it becomes a good dude..

ok....... my tama turned into a kuchipatchi and now im trying to mate it with my sis gozurutchi.......... this is my first boy so i have no idea what the diff is for example: hte only diff is that when its a baby its black, when its a senior its an old guy.................... that's not that big of a diffy.

today my tama dash will leave. I'm so sad but happy cuz i got a new baby and ill name it faith i already started my sig on her even if dash hasn't left yet. This time i hope i get a mametchi or a mimitchi but it doesn't really matter wat typ of tama i get as long as its healthy.

my tama is i big old tarakotchi!!!!!!! Not fair...................... awell i'll try to get as many characters as i can now that i got a tarakotchi i will get all the characters and i hav a question..................... if any of u know the answer (ofcourse you will) you can post here

here is my question:

WHAT IS A NAZOTCHI? <_<

my tama had a baby!!!!!!!!!!! It's a girl.... can u help me pick a name. Here are my choices: Riley, Misa, Misty, Kariz, Karen, Kayli, Jamie, Sassy, Jazzy or Jazz

Latest posts

Back